I do not like the restrictions and sameness of all-inclusive resorts so I chose to get married at this hotel which is just a stone's throw from the beaches and entertainment in Ocho Rios, Mystic Ridge Resort reminds me of the beautiful, lush mountains in Jamaica where I grew up. Although the weather was very hot, our one bedroom suite was kept very cool with airconditioning that worked. Marsha and the staff at Mystic Ridge worked well with the planners, Unique Wedding & Tours based in Brooklyn to make our wedding beautiful and memorable. We said our vows on the top of a hill overlooking the town and beaches in Ocho Rios followed by a reception around the pool listening to the melodies of a steel band. The food was excellent. The setting was perfect and decorated with beautiful tropical flowers by Debbie, an amazing Jamaican florist who also created the bouquets. A tour of Mystic Mountain was included (great eco-tourism) as well as breakfast with delicious tropical fruits. The servers are helpful and friendly. I will definitely return to Mystic Ridge - maybe on our anniversary since my husband, who had never been to Jamaica before, fell in love with the country.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern gated complex complete with swimming pool, bar area, restaurant and tennis court. Air conditioned rooms with jacuzzi with king and queen side beds. Can sleep up to 8 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mystic Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crane Ridge Hotel Ocho Rios
- Mystic Ridge Resort Jamaica/Ocho Rios