Post arriving to Mystic Ridge the employee at the front desk was amazing. She treated us very well and accomodated us efficiently. I would say that this place deserves every star or great rating it gets. I was very skeptical staying here based on the rating expedia or priceline gives it and because I am used to staying in very highend hotels, but being a last minute booking, I was very please with this place. The rooms were cleaned every day very well and the ac units ran excellent. The only reason I wouldn't give this hotel a 5 was because it had its flaws. For example, we had an one bed room apartment and the people upstairs in the loft was annoyingly loud and really made it miserable to hangout inside the room. At one point I was on my IPad and saw stuf falling on top it from the ceiling. However, this would not deter me from booking this place again. It made my visit to Ocho Rios a great one! Ps. The food at the restaurant was great, but the complimentary breakfast was not so much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern gated complex complete with swimming pool, bar area, restaurant and tennis court. Air conditioned rooms with jacuzzi with king and queen side beds. Can sleep up to 8 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mystic Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crane Ridge Hotel Ocho Rios
- Mystic Ridge Resort Jamaica/Ocho Rios