Mystic ridge in an ideal place to stay if you plan to see Ocho Rios without a car. We stayed in a penthouse room, very clean, no bugs. We walked daily to downtown no problem its right in the middle between ruins restaurant and Ocho Rios jerk.The hill is very steep but that is the only complaint. There is a onsite restaurant ok for breakfast but not great. The pool onsite is a good size and is cleaned daily. There is also a swim up bar. You can can to duty free shops at the taj mahal shopping center, with a cambio location if you need it. Island Village shops short walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern gated complex complete with swimming pool, bar area, restaurant and tennis court. Air conditioned rooms with jacuzzi with king and queen side beds. Can sleep up to 8 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mystic Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crane Ridge Hotel Ocho Rios
- Mystic Ridge Resort Jamaica/Ocho Rios