My husband and I stayed in the loft suite while we were in Ocho Rios for 2 days . The room was clean, decor basic but slightly modern. There is a mini refrigerator but no microwave. Staff were very friendly. Breakfast which is complementary was a little disappointing, as we got the same jamaican dish both mornings. Also you are not allowed to serve yourself except the breads . Major plus is that staying at this property gives you great perks if you wish to go to Mystic Mountains rain forest adventure (a must do)!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern gated complex complete with swimming pool, bar area, restaurant and tennis court. Air conditioned rooms with jacuzzi with king and queen side beds. Can sleep up to 8 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Agoda so you can book your Mystic Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crane Ridge Hotel Ocho Rios
- Mystic Ridge Resort Jamaica/Ocho Rios