“Excellent”

Harmony Hall Art Gallery
Ranked #39 of 69 things to do in Ocho Rios
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Wonderful art work, as well as souvenirs. Great assortment of works of local artisans. Staff was friendly and well informed.

1  Thank KraigandLora

Reviewed 19 November 2013

The old renovated plantation house was lovely, as well as the restaurant Toscanini and bar downstairs. They are open for lunch which is far less busy than during the evening.

1  Thank Rooke
Reviewed 17 July 2013

A really nice way to spend a some time. Fun and beautiful original artwork. Such talent. Combine your visit with lunch at Toscanini Restaurant below the gallery. A very nice way to spend an afternoon or early evening.

1  Thank Sharon G
Reviewed 10 July 2013

lovely paintings/drawings, also free, I like free... if you wanted to purchase anything, make sure you have a lot of money on you.

2  Thank all777
Reviewed 1 July 2013

The art gallery not only had an impressive collection of well-known as well as emerging Jamaican artists (I particularly like the Rastafarian artwork), but also books, trinkets and prints for sale. There was something very special about purchasing a piece of artwork from this special place tucked away in the heart of St. Ann. The staff were very pleasant and helpful. We did not dine at the restaurant, but I looked at the menu and saw that it was quite pricey.
My only reason for giving a rating of 'Very Good' instead of 'Excellent' is that the owners and staff told me that I would not have any charges for delivery of my painting to the UK, and I in fact did have to pay VAT when the package was delivered. They did apologize to me for their mistake however.

2  Thank Dee J