I am a travel agent an recently we stayed at this hotel in Aug. The hotel is not a bad place it just needs some minor improvements such as maybe some new bedding for the beds pillows an such. The staff is very helpful an freindly an the maid service was outstanding! So if you are interested in staying at a 2 star hotel with a great room 206 with beautiful breathtaking views for a budget price then this is the place for you. Do not think of room service because this is not the place again very low key.. But the walk into downtown Ocho with all the local resturants an bars is well worth it! GO explore! The best times are when you least expect things an believe me we did have a good time at this hotel.. Yes I would recommend it to clients but only the second floor rooms..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront Resort Hotel surrounded by private tropical gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Ebookers, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Silver Seas Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Seas Hotel Ocho Rios
- Silver Seas Ocho Rios
- Silver Seas Resort Hotel Jamaica/Ocho Rios