Love the location and the veiws from the huge balcony.
The beds are ruff as are the linens. Bring your own.
The rooms are large with many chairs and a local stations TV.
Bring a coffeepot and a radio,
the accustics in these rooms and balcony's are fine.
Plan to snoerkel, the reef in front of the hotel is where many local charters take their tours.
Alot of action there..fun
Breakfast is the only meal we take on site.
Plenty of resturants within 5min walk on James ave or call Evita's for a comp pickup.
Ask to see a couple rooms before deciding.
The westside rooms are nicer and more convenient.
The phone [--]
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront Resort Hotel surrounded by private tropical gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Silver Seas Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Seas Hotel Ocho Rios
- Silver Seas Ocho Rios
- Silver Seas Resort Hotel Jamaica/Ocho Rios