I've heard it's the oldest hotel in Ochi so I wasn't expecting a 5 star & for that price too. The place needs to be cleaned & painted. It could look so much better if they pay so much attention to details paint in brighter colour, add some life to the lobby. The gardens are a disgrace, they need to weed the gardens, they need to weed the back of the building going den to the ocean. There is no beach but that's ok. They just need to rake the walkway leading to the ocean. They have steps to go into the ocean which is full of moss. I was just fearful when I saw a little boy step onto it. They could provide a little fridge in the room. I had to drink everything hot. The bedside lamp was dull, tv didn't have a remote, there was no iron & the list goes on. I would never encourage anyone to go to the silver seas hotel!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront Resort Hotel surrounded by private tropical gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Silver Seas Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Seas Hotel Ocho Rios
- Silver Seas Ocho Rios
- Silver Seas Resort Hotel Jamaica/Ocho Rios