I stayed at the Silver Seas Hotel in Ochi in December with my boyfriend and we had a great experience. We stayed at another hotel the first night and were very unhappy when we checked in at the Silver Seas. The staff was friendly and the views outside on our balcony were gorgeous. People were snorkeling right in back. The room was simple but had everything we needed. A/C, hot water, nice views, quietness and cleanliness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront Resort Hotel surrounded by private tropical gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Silver Seas Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Seas Hotel Ocho Rios
- Silver Seas Ocho Rios
- Silver Seas Resort Hotel Jamaica/Ocho Rios