Myself and partner who is resident in Jamaica spent a week at this hotel the scenery from the hotel is beautiful and it is clear in it's day the hotel itself was once very beautiful. It needs updating like any other hotel. The staff save one were all friendly and helpful. Ladies beware of a member of staff called Kevin he tried to poison my relationship with my partner by telling me of untrue sightings of my partner when he was at work all in the hopeless vain in trying to date me. My only other complaint is there was no remote for the TV, and on a few occassions our bedding was stained, twice during our stay the electric shut down the first night we were given candles the second night we were told there were no candles or torches and there was nothing they could do for any of their guests, I could not hack a second night without light so myself and partner left. My partner is still trying to get a refund. it is an okay hotel for the price you pay providing the hotel has electricity for you complete stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront Resort Hotel surrounded by private tropical gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Silver Seas Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Seas Hotel Ocho Rios
- Silver Seas Ocho Rios
- Silver Seas Resort Hotel Jamaica/Ocho Rios