Silver Seas is not for everyone, But Ideal for us once again. Very laid back with an Irie vibe.
Wonderful room and fabulous veiw.
my only problem is that the mattress' are old as are the linens.
Highly recommend the resturant if arranged with Barry. It was one of our best meals while in town. Out last night there and we were shocked at what we had been missing here. It was usually not even open in the evenings but Barry the Bar manager has taken over the resturant and made it a special evperience.
I mentioned the veiw being beautiful but partially blocked by the folage and they came later and trimmed it all up.
Bring a collapsable cooler and they will bring you ice in the mornings. the Hi-Lo Grocery and an Internet and Cambio all a the the entrance to the property.
Cant wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront Resort Hotel surrounded by private tropical gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Silver Seas Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Seas Hotel Ocho Rios
- Silver Seas Ocho Rios
- Silver Seas Resort Hotel Jamaica/Ocho Rios