Review Highlights
Great service

We had a little difficulty trying to find the meeting place, but once there we were able to get... read more

Reviewed 7 August 2018
Noireevb
Kansas City, Missouri
easy process

booking process was easy and you just pay a deposit and pay the balace on the day of the... read more

Reviewed 7 August 2018
yvgw
Melbourne, Australia

All reviews day pass dunns river blue hole cruise ship beach break horseback ride jewel runaway bay mini van zip line bob marley ricks cafe montego bay airport would highly recommend this tour excellent care souvenir shop felt very safe tour company
Reviewed 27 October 2017

we went to Misty Mountain off a cruise ship. we booked out own before we went in. I feel we could have done this when we got there but it worked out ok. Did a lot of waiting before we finally left for Misty Mountain and had to wait to be picked up. this meant that we did not have any time to look around Ocho Rios.
we went on the Jamacian Bobsled and Zip line and chair lift. All are great attractions and would do it all again. Such fun. We are 67 and 68 years old so anyone can do it. Felt very safe with the boys that looked after us.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Our experience with Paul our driver was wonderful. Not only did he give us a great ride from the airport we used him like 5 times while we were on the island and everything was great. He was friendly, funny and very informative about everything we asked about. I will keep his card and call for him next year when we go to Jamaica again!

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Hi,

Thank you so much!! My family and I had a Great time!! Driver was on time, very nice, clean AC car. This is our second time booking with you and both times have been great!!! We love Runaway Bay!!! The friendliest staff in the world!! The resort is beautiful, the waterpark is Amazing!! The Beach, activities, food and pools are Amazing!! One of the reasons we picked this one over Sunscape was lifeguards, as we have a 13 and 4 year old girls!! We watched as Peter the lifeguard was talking to a family a little girl was drowning Peters jumped into action and saved the little girl!! He was also watching. The family was so grateful!! At resorts where all you can Drink Alcohol is offered it's So important to have lifeguards watching this sweet kids. We love Jamaica and will definitely be back and book with you guys!!! Highly recommend

Reviewed 14 September 2017

My husband and I recently traveled on a Royal Caribbean cruise to the western caribbean and had a stop in Jamaica. We did not really like any of the excursions that Royal Caribbean was offering, so I looked around the web and after a lot of research booked us with Jaital for Irie Blue Hole and Bamboo Beach Club.
I was definitely a little nervous booking with a company outside of Royal Caribbean, but it was SO worth it!!!! We had an AMAZING driver and tour guide for the day named Ricardo - he was waiting there near the boat to paick us up. He talked to us about Jamaica and gave us a tour of the area as he took us to Blue Hole. We were able to leave our belongings with him while at the excursion and everything was safe. Blue Hole was fantastic and I would definitely recommend it. Then he took us to Bamboo Beach Club which was another great location free from tons of crowds and tourists which was really nice. He tailored our day around what we wanted to do and allotted enough time for shopping as well as getting us back to the ship in plenty of time. Ricardo was simply fantastic and we would definitely book again with him and Jaital if we ever go back to Jamaica. I would definitely recommend checking out their site and booking with them!

1  Thank deedeey104
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

We stopped in Ochos Rios on a cruise to the Carribean. We received transportation through Jaital and everything went perfectly! Glenroy is the best driver! He gave us an entertaining tour while he drove and he was safe, funny and prompt! We asked him to pick us up from Jewel Dunns River Resort and he was there waiting for us when we were ready. I would definitely recommend Jaital taxi service to anyone stopping for the day in Ochos Rios or anytime.

1  Thank Amanda C