Review Highlights
Great service

We had a little difficulty trying to find the meeting place, but once there we were able to get... read more

Reviewed 7 August 2018
Noireevb
Kansas City, Missouri
easy process

booking process was easy and you just pay a deposit and pay the balace on the day of the... read more

Reviewed 7 August 2018
yvgw
Melbourne, Australia

All reviews day pass dunns river blue hole cruise ship beach break horseback ride jewel runaway bay mini van zip line bob marley ricks cafe montego bay airport would highly recommend this tour excellent care souvenir shop felt very safe tour company
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

NEVER BOOK WITH JAITAL TOURS!!

I never wrote a bad report about any of my trips around the world, and believe me: I've been traveling a lot! But this case was so terrible and irresponsible that I needed to expose them here.

We have booked a Sunset Catamaran tour last Wednesday 22 and was a complete disaster: it was raining a lot, too much and I've asked them before the tour began if it's going to be safe for the kids, and they have told me that "of course, do not worry at all!"
Ok, I trusted them because they know the area better than me; what a terrible mistake!!!
After 15/20 minutes of snorkling, always under a huge rain, we continued our way to Ricks. It was pouring rain most of the time during the cruise, so everyone wanted to be at the covered area, where you could not even move. All of us were wet till the bones and frozen for more than an hour till we arrived to Ricks Cafe.
My little girls were so frightened and I just wanted to change their clothes and tried to get them a little warmer!
They left us there, without our round trip back to Margaritaville, where our driver was waiting for us.
Nobody from the company have informed our driver about the changing plans, so we were waiting almost an hour till the security crew from Ricks were so kind to phone them and explained the situation.
It was so strong the rain that produce a heavy flood at Montego Bay and the way back to the hotel was more than 2 hours longer.
Even the transportation manager sent them a report explained the case, because it was so irresponsible from their part to leave us like that!
We have asked for refunds, of course, and they have answered that the tour was perfect, that we have had our round trip as always and there is no way to have any refunds! That is incredible... NEVER BOOK ANYTHING WITH THIS COMPANY!

1  Thank Mariu M
Reviewed 26 November 2017

We had an amazing experience. Jermaine Campbell @ 876-868-8409, was our driver. He was on time and stayed with us all day. We were on a Disney cruise and decided to avoid the cruise trip in favor of a private tour. Best choice ever. He picked us up on time and gave us a super tour to Magic Mountain with a running cometary of the history of Jamaica. He waited for us and was there within minutes to pick us up. Unlike some other groups that had been waiting for a driver for over 45 mins when we left. He then took us to a local restaurant that was both inexpensive an delicious. Offered to take us to an inexpensive souvenir shop. We passed on that but I am sure that it would have been worth the trip. We were returned to the ship in plenty of time. I cannot recommend him enough. I have already recommended him to others. His costs were less than the cruise tours and our time was our on.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

I had heard of and viewed Runaway Bay resorts in the past but never anything that worked out and wanted to go there some time. I noticed the resort offered by our cruise ship as a day trip in Falmouth but when I researched I found Jaital offering the same resort for less and booked with them before our trip - about half down as deposit and the remainder was easily paid by credit card when we got to the resort, no problems. An unexpectedly nice surprise was that with Jaital we got a private driver for the day - maybe because we were the only ones that day but still that was extra nice and the driver also found us a pharmacy we needed to stop at on the way back to the ship. A day beach break at a nice all inclusive resort is expensive but the price here seems in line with others I have seen and was well worth it to us. We only wish our ship was in port longer than the 10 AM - & PM schedule. Jaital booking details informed us it was a 40 minute drive from Falmouth so that shipped into our time a little bit but was exactly as stated. The drive was nice along the Jamaica coast. We still got in 5 hours at the resort. Several resorts were offered but I picked Jewel Runaway Bay because I had looked at it previously and it also had the best Tripadvisor reviews of resorts offered fir day breaks in Jamaica, It was perfect. We were extremely well treated, same as any guest at the resort and despite seeing some Jamaica resort reviews about "could care less" employees - everyone there was very helpful, cheerful and service oriented. Great tour from Jaital and Jewel and a favorite of our trip.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

My wife and I were looking for something my elderly parents could do as well as us enjoy and Mystic Mountain Rainforest was perfect!!

The van we rode in appeared newer and was in great shape and the AC was working really good which was a bonus for my parents on a very warm/humid day. Our driver, Gregory, pointed out many different things during the long drive from the cruise port in Montego Bay to Mystic Mountain and back.

And we really really liked that it was just the four of us and our driver Gregory so we could stop when/where we wanted and take as long as we like which would have been much more difficult to do with a larger group.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

we went to Misty Mountain off a cruise ship. we booked out own before we went in. I feel we could have done this when we got there but it worked out ok. Did a lot of waiting before we finally left for Misty Mountain and had to wait to be picked up. this meant that we did not have any time to look around Ocho Rios.
we went on the Jamacian Bobsled and Zip line and chair lift. All are great attractions and would do it all again. Such fun. We are 67 and 68 years old so anyone can do it. Felt very safe with the boys that looked after us.