First of all : English is not our native language, so there might be some "strange" words and weird constructions of sentences in this review.
Of all the great things we experienced at CSS, what did we like the most ?
* The huge and very clean room with two bathrooms and a spectacular view (Evergreen 08)
* The breakfast with a great choice of dishes and the excellent service and this always with a big smile : the ideal way to start a new day in paradise (thank you Simone,Milton,Vanya, Courtney,Shanae...)
* The à la carte restaurants (especially the Casanova and chef André)
* The privat dinner at the wedding gazebo (worth the extra 170 USD) (thank you Alexei and chef Akeema
* The guys from the watersports : can you take us sailing or waterskiing ? No problem man !
Thank you Maurice,Darren, Amalachi...
The poolbar and beachbars with their bartenders Tiger Tony, Taneisha,Capprice,Saskiann, Djaneal... who were always singing, dancing, shaking and making great drinks. Something special, no problem man, we'll get it for you.
* The twin towers Spagetti and Linguini and all the rest of the personel :always happy, yaman !
* Roomservice (fresh fruit and champagne ! )
*The sax-player at sunset, a very romantic end of the day...
What do you have to do when you arrive at CSS : make as soon of possible your reservations for dinner, massage, private dinner, spa
Take your time to explore the resort, there are lots of beautifull spots and secluded places to have a nice and private time with the one you love.
That's what CSS is all about and that's why couples that love each other have to go there !
Would we go again ? Yaman !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the cliffs of Jamaica’s emerald coast above a dazzling stretch of Caribbean, Couples Sans Souci beckons you to surrender mind, body and soul. The resort's 'no worries' mantra comes to life as every day unfolds. Lose yourself exploring secluded stone pathways. Melt away stress in the healing natural mineral springs. Feel a rush of exhilaration scaling Dunn's River waterfalls. Or simply drift asleep in a hammock by the sea. Located in vibrant Ocho Rios, the resort's design pays tribute to an understated colonial elegance—intricate latticework, white woven furnishings and feathered palms set a refined stage for your island escape. Dining options abound—from authentic Jamaican fare to five-star international cuisine. Private cabanas at cliff's edge provide the ideal setting for our signature spa treatments, while the choice of resort activities knows no limits. Learn the art of living well while living in the moment at Couples Sans Souci. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Couples Sans Souci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Couples Sans Souci Hotel Ocho Rios
- Couples San Souci
- Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios
- Couples Sans Souci Jamaica/Ocho Rios