We went to Couples Sans Souci for our honeymoon. It was definitely a good choice. it was both of our first times out of the country and we could not have picked a better place. Everyone was so friendly and we were taken care of as soon as we landed at the airport. It was also wonderful that there was no language barrier. The staff seemed to thoroughly enjoy their jobs and always made sure we were enjoying ourselves. The food was great, especially the soups. It was 80 and 90 degrees and we couldn't get enough of the soups--we had a different kind each day! Restaurant choices were great, casual to formal. And the bars, including the smoothie bar, were always open and delicious. The excursions that were included were well worth it-- we did glass bottom boat, Dunn's River Falls, downtown shopping trip, snorkeling, and the Hobie Cat sailing. The resort also provided two entertainment nights, which was great to bring everyone together. We also checked out the Au Naturel Beach...it is a beautiful stretch of beach and very fun to visit. Might as well do it if you are there! Our room was in the B block, which was pretty much a central location to everything. Room service kept it clean, and everything was in working order. One pool was closed for remodeling, but the main pool and mineral pool were plenty to bounce back and forth from. Plus there is a pool at the Au Naturel Beach. Highly recommend Couples Sans Souci!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the cliffs of Jamaica’s emerald coast above a dazzling stretch of Caribbean, Couples Sans Souci beckons you to surrender mind, body and soul. The resort's 'no worries' mantra comes to life as every day unfolds. Lose yourself exploring secluded stone pathways. Melt away stress in the healing natural mineral springs. Feel a rush of exhilaration scaling Dunn's River waterfalls. Or simply drift asleep in a hammock by the sea. Located in vibrant Ocho Rios, the resort's design pays tribute to an understated colonial elegance—intricate latticework, white woven furnishings and feathered palms set a refined stage for your island escape. Dining options abound—from authentic Jamaican fare to five-star international cuisine. Private cabanas at cliff's edge provide the ideal setting for our signature spa treatments, while the choice of resort activities knows no limits. Learn the art of living well while living in the moment at Couples Sans Souci. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Couples Sans Souci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Couples Sans Souci Hotel Ocho Rios
- Couples San Souci
- Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios
- Couples Sans Souci Jamaica/Ocho Rios