We stayed at Couples San Souci November 9-17 and had a fantastic honeymoon experience. It was my husbands first time out of the U.S. and our first time to Jamaica and I felt that we chose the perfect place to go. The food is great! We loved Casanova, but Palazina was amazing too. Edgar at the omelet station made the most delicious omelets every morning. We also enjoyed Bella Vista - for a "casual restaurant" the evening meals were of a surprisingly high caliber. We loved the bartenders at the swim-up bar. They were entertaining and would make anything you asked, even make original creations. Most employees we encountered seemed to enjoy their jobs and worked hard to make sure we enjoyed our stay. Dillano was our favorite waiter - he was helpful and was always in a good mood. We had fun on the Dunns excursion - I would recommend doing it once. I would also suggest checking out the water sports - we both enjoyed snorkeling and the water bikes! I had a blast - but I think my husband had the time of his life. He's already planning for our next trip back.
Our only complaint - and all things considered this isn't major - was the mini-bar refills. We requested a refill of soda, beer, and juice most days - but our request was only filled twice.
Overall, we felt we were treated so well. They worked with us to arrange our tours, and they gave us special treats to celebrate our honeymoon. We would definitely recommend CSS to other couples.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the cliffs of Jamaica’s emerald coast above a dazzling stretch of Caribbean, Couples Sans Souci beckons you to surrender mind, body and soul. The resort's 'no worries' mantra comes to life as every day unfolds. Lose yourself exploring secluded stone pathways. Melt away stress in the healing natural mineral springs. Feel a rush of exhilaration scaling Dunn's River waterfalls. Or simply drift asleep in a hammock by the sea. Located in vibrant Ocho Rios, the resort's design pays tribute to an understated colonial elegance—intricate latticework, white woven furnishings and feathered palms set a refined stage for your island escape. Dining options abound—from authentic Jamaican fare to five-star international cuisine. Private cabanas at cliff's edge provide the ideal setting for our signature spa treatments, while the choice of resort activities knows no limits. Learn the art of living well while living in the moment at Couples Sans Souci. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Couples Sans Souci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Couples Sans Souci Hotel Ocho Rios
- Couples San Souci
- Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios
- Couples Sans Souci Jamaica/Ocho Rios