We spent two weeks at CSS and definitely plan to return. Originally, we had planned a week at CSS then one week at Tower Island where we have spent the last 3 trips to Jamaica. After two days at CSS, we decided to change our plan and the staff gladly accommodated our request to stay. We were in Building B on the ground floor and we enjoyed our room very much. It was very comfortable and suited our needs. If you are expecting a flawless room, you will be disappointed because some minor cosmetic issues did exist. However, most of us have flaws in our own homes and if we go on vacation looking for reasons to complain, you will always find them. The room was very clean and the staff did a great job keeping it that way on a daily basis. Service was beyond fantastic and all staff members went out of their way to make sure we had a great time. Food was really good as were all the drinks (and there was plenty of whatever beverage you wanted). Sunset beach is wonderful. During our stay most guests were there ----one day there were only 29 folks on the "prude" side while close to 200 enjoyed Sunset Beach. Management even visited a couple of times to ensure that side of the resort was being well taken care of (an act that was greatly appreciated by guests) Tanesha and Jason both worked extremely hard to spoil us during our days on the beach.
Chefs Edgar and Marlon went the extra mile to prepare meals for us. Maureen and Deon were great waitresses. Both the "Q"s were excellent bartenders. Andre in housekeeping always did a little extra service. All the staff at the front desk and guest services were top notch and very accommodating. A note to management---you must hire trainee Richard. He is a definite asset to your resort.
If you are planning a trip to Jamaica, I recommend CSS, especially if you want great A/N facilities and a warm and friendly staff. If you go with the idea of having fun, you will. However, if you go with a microscope and want to find fault with the resort, you will. We will definitely be back next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the cliffs of Jamaica’s emerald coast above a dazzling stretch of Caribbean, Couples Sans Souci beckons you to surrender mind, body and soul. The resort's 'no worries' mantra comes to life as every day unfolds. Lose yourself exploring secluded stone pathways. Melt away stress in the healing natural mineral springs. Feel a rush of exhilaration scaling Dunn's River waterfalls. Or simply drift asleep in a hammock by the sea. Located in vibrant Ocho Rios, the resort's design pays tribute to an understated colonial elegance—intricate latticework, white woven furnishings and feathered palms set a refined stage for your island escape. Dining options abound—from authentic Jamaican fare to five-star international cuisine. Private cabanas at cliff's edge provide the ideal setting for our signature spa treatments, while the choice of resort activities knows no limits. Learn the art of living well while living in the moment at Couples Sans Souci. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Couples Sans Souci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Couples Sans Souci Hotel Ocho Rios
- Couples San Souci
- Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios
- Couples Sans Souci Jamaica/Ocho Rios