My wife and I explored Couples Sans Souci from March 17 - 28 and it was truly amazing!!!
We have traveled to Sandles and Beaches Negril and they were truly magnificent but this time we decided to go to a smaller more intimate resort setting and Couples Sans Souci did not let us down!!!
From the moment we arrived we were treated like "royals"...the check in and delivery to our suite was timely and easy and no long lineups or "fighting" with the guest services to get the room we requested (which by the way was A16 ...overlooking the main pool and beach)..
All the staff we constantly pleasant and knew our names on first meeting (wow...I can't remember names from one day to the next...how they seem to remember all the guests names is a art form to itself)..
There are a few staff to make mention of....
Q from the main bar was our premier server and always a pleasure to be in the company of.
Dillon and the young trainie from the main pool bar were also superb...lets promote him to full staff position...lol
Roberto (the sea captain) was a pleasure to venture out with...we participated in unlimited snorkeling and an amazing cater-marine windsurfer thing when the winds we peaking out...wow...the wifie had to hold onto his shorts for saftey...too funny!!! WE loved it!!!!
Sarah, of house services, was a true gem...everyday we came back to the room that was detailed with flowers and fancy towel creations...any thing we wanted in the minibar she ensured was always made available to us when we forgot to order up during the night...she was sooo pleasant and always on the watch to say hello during her morning flower picks....she is a keeper for sure!!!
There are sooo many others but their names escape me now...but all in all it was a wonderful trip.
The only thing I can say as a con was the morning buffet could use more variety...it was pretty much the same thing everyday with one or two dishes changed up and was never all that hot.
However...I have to say that "Wilie-coyete" of the omelette station was amazing...I believe he called himself "Genius"...lol
Nicholas from the sports centre was another fine lad and always popped around to ensure we were having a great time and to let him know if there was anything we needed from him...smile
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the cliffs of Jamaica’s emerald coast above a dazzling stretch of Caribbean, Couples Sans Souci beckons you to surrender mind, body and soul. The resort's 'no worries' mantra comes to life as every day unfolds. Lose yourself exploring secluded stone pathways. Melt away stress in the healing natural mineral springs. Feel a rush of exhilaration scaling Dunn's River waterfalls. Or simply drift asleep in a hammock by the sea. Located in vibrant Ocho Rios, the resort's design pays tribute to an understated colonial elegance—intricate latticework, white woven furnishings and feathered palms set a refined stage for your island escape. Dining options abound—from authentic Jamaican fare to five-star international cuisine. Private cabanas at cliff's edge provide the ideal setting for our signature spa treatments, while the choice of resort activities knows no limits. Learn the art of living well while living in the moment at Couples Sans Souci. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Couples Sans Souci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Couples Sans Souci Hotel Ocho Rios
- Couples San Souci
- Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios
- Couples Sans Souci Jamaica/Ocho Rios