My husband and I just returned from a week at Couples Sans Souci. We were guests 4/25-5/2. We had spent a week 2 years ago at Couples Negril, and LOVED It. I was worried it would not live up to the experience we had in Negril. Boy was I wrong! Loved the private beach! My husband loved the Dive shop guys.....Leon was an incredible dive master, and Nickolous kept things light as the captain.
The service was top notch! We spent a week last year at a Big competitor, and were so disappointed with price and the service. We loved how the majority of the staff are always pleasant and always singing. Ruth in the Spa was my favorite girl over there. The staff at check in and service desk were always helpful. Peter, was great at the beach bar. Always had such good service, I can't remember all the names. Trevaghn was a amazing waiter, always willing to go above and beyond. Raydean....a waiter in training also always there with a smile and great service.
We loved all the nooks all over the resort. You can get lost in all the beauty this resort has to offer. All the food was very good. My only complaint is the house wine.....not a huge fan. Everything else So good....Room service was always there with my coffee and fruit! Our room was always clean, housekeeping did a wonderful job. We will be back for sure next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the cliffs of Jamaica’s emerald coast above a dazzling stretch of Caribbean, Couples Sans Souci beckons you to surrender mind, body and soul. The resort's 'no worries' mantra comes to life as every day unfolds. Lose yourself exploring secluded stone pathways. Melt away stress in the healing natural mineral springs. Feel a rush of exhilaration scaling Dunn's River waterfalls. Or simply drift asleep in a hammock by the sea. Located in vibrant Ocho Rios, the resort's design pays tribute to an understated colonial elegance—intricate latticework, white woven furnishings and feathered palms set a refined stage for your island escape. Dining options abound—from authentic Jamaican fare to five-star international cuisine. Private cabanas at cliff's edge provide the ideal setting for our signature spa treatments, while the choice of resort activities knows no limits. Learn the art of living well while living in the moment at Couples Sans Souci. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Expedia, TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Couples Sans Souci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Couples Sans Souci Hotel Ocho Rios
- Couples San Souci
- Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios
- Couples Sans Souci Jamaica/Ocho Rios