I won't repeat what most people have about the rooms being dated because they are but they are very clean and comfortable. We booked with Thomson and our room f3 did not come with a balcony after 3 days we asked if we could upgrade and we so pleased we did. We came for 11 nights the upgrade was reasonable cheaper to do direct than with our tour operator. Our new room was fantastic 1 bedroom suite with views over looking the small pool and the ballon bar. Loved the double lounger on the balcony had breakfast and 1 evening meal with
Room service on the balcony at no extra cost.
Food fab and I am a really fussy ester. Drinks all cocktails brilliant.
Loved the lake and feeding the turtles, birds and fish everyday with bread taken the buffer was my highlight of the holiday.
The best thing about this hotel are the staff THEY ARE THE BEST EVER and we are well trsvelled. Every single staff menber needs a mention they work so hard and really see interested in the holiday makers having a good time.
Have a massage with the waves below you very relaxing.
Do go out and see the beautiful countryside. I would recommend going to Port Antonia and going on the bamboo raft booked with a Thomson s a trip I will never ever forget, beautiful.
We enjoyed all the evening entertainment local bands and Alex the entertainment staff member singing.
I could write a book on the whole experience we loved it so much, if you can please upgrade it is so worth but for us uk holiday makers it is very expensive because we have the long flight. Two people that were great company were Masall aka Ziggy beach bar and Dwight life guard who went the extra mile making our holiday special.
We are hoping to visit Couples Negril next year they will have a lot to live up too. Thanks Sans sousi we loved evey minute.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the cliffs of Jamaica’s emerald coast above a dazzling stretch of Caribbean, Couples Sans Souci beckons you to surrender mind, body and soul. The resort's 'no worries' mantra comes to life as every day unfolds. Lose yourself exploring secluded stone pathways. Melt away stress in the healing natural mineral springs. Feel a rush of exhilaration scaling Dunn's River waterfalls. Or simply drift asleep in a hammock by the sea. Located in vibrant Ocho Rios, the resort's design pays tribute to an understated colonial elegance—intricate latticework, white woven furnishings and feathered palms set a refined stage for your island escape. Dining options abound—from authentic Jamaican fare to five-star international cuisine. Private cabanas at cliff's edge provide the ideal setting for our signature spa treatments, while the choice of resort activities knows no limits. Learn the art of living well while living in the moment at Couples Sans Souci. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Couples Sans Souci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Couples Sans Souci Hotel Ocho Rios
- Couples San Souci
- Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios
- Couples Sans Souci Jamaica/Ocho Rios