“Wonderful tour company!”

Courtney Taylor Tours Jamaica
More attraction details
Owner description: At Courtney Taylor Tours we provide tours to some of the most beautiful and fun filled parts of Jamaica. Enjoy crystal blue waters, adventure, history, music, lavish greenery and fantastic duty free shopping, the best of Jamaica that many visitor miss. Going on a vacation with the family or on a great vacation with good friends and looking for a personalized tour with great memories?Let Courtney Taylor Personal Service be your First choice to this enchanting tropical paradise. Relax as one of our tour guides shares his vast knowledge of directing tours in with you!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Wonderful surprise! I wasn't sure if Courtney Taylor tour would show up for us since I never put a deposit down. But as soon as we arrived, they were waiting on us! We had Errol for a guide and he was excellent! He knew what we wanted to do and tried his best to scare the pee out of me while driving. He loved hearing me squeal because he was on the wrong side of the road! He took us to the Blue Hole ($15 pp) which I would do all over again! Deelon and Dante' were wonderful in showing us all the jumps and cheering us on! You have to go there! It is unbelievable how they can jump from rock to rock and dive, etc. You can tell they grew up there. I told them I felt bad taking over their swimming hole. It was okay--They were willing to share! We tipped them $20 each. You have to go to the Blue Hole! The whole time Errol was making sure our stuff was safe while chatting with friends. Then we were off the Scotchies for lunch! It was crowded there but he got us in with no wait and ordered for us since we didn't know what to order. One chicken would feed four! It was $16. He even brought it to us! He was wonderful! We then took off again to find some shops and one of our group wanted her hair in corn rows. He knew someone to do that and it was cheap! $2 a row. Then we went to shops that we didn't feel threatened in or feel like we had to buy something. He even found us a bathroom!! This was the best excursion I could have taken. When we left, we told Errol that we were coming back but staying a while and wanted him the whole week! I think we could have done more if our ship had arrived on time :(

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Our group of 4 adults totally enjoyed our tour with Courtney! He met us outside the cruise terminal in Montego Bay and entertained us all the way to the Blue Hole. Which, by the way, was amazing!! Had delicious jerk chicken at Scotchies and then back to the ship. I would recommend this tour and tour guide 100%.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Fantastic tour guide and the price was even better. There is nothing negative I can say about his Private tour company.

I give them a 10 out of 10

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Wonderful experience with this private tour van. They were right there on the dock in Falmouth when our ship docked. They were very professional and very inexpensive. We only had to pay $25pp to have our driver all day (7 hr). We had to pay $15 to get in the Blue Hole and pay for our own lunch at Schotchies. He took us 1 1/2 hr from the ship to Blue Hole, then out to lunch, and to a beach stop. The entire time he explained all about Jamaica and took us off the beaten path to show us the real Jamaica. Very professional and enjoyable. With our $50 tip from the 7 of us...our driver "Bright Lights" seemed very pleased and happy to be with us all day. Highly recommend them.

2  Thank cbarkkume
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

When my family and I went on the tour we had Courtney himself. We felt pretty special we had the man himself. We did wait in the parking lot for a while waiting for Courtney but once he came we were off right away. The first place we went to was zip lining off Mystic Mountain. The journey took about 45 minutes and I assumed Courtney was going the speed limit because everyone was passing us, but this allowed me to take in more of the surroundings. He continued to keep my family and me entertained while we continued to drive to places. If we were to go again Courtney Taylor would be top choice of our tour.