My wife and I went here for some real rest and relaxation. Like you, we read all the reviews here so we felt we owed one to TripAdvisor after trip. This is our first trip to an all inclusive resort. This place is absolutely fantastic. What I loved the most about Couples T.I. is the people who work there. I was surprised to find so many people who genuinely enjoy working with each other and who enjoy helping you have a good time. Everyone is genuinely friendly. Each day they greet you with a nice smile and a warm hello.
The food is great. The restaurants are nice. We enjoyed our meals at Bayside and the other restaurants. The coffee is great. I never had it before so now I'm a fan of Jamaican coffee. I heard other couples that have been to other resorts like Sandals and they commented that the food was better than those other locations.
The facilities are great and well-maintained. I know some people say it looks dated but it doesn't feel that way. We had a beautiful view of the beach from our room. They kept the room tidy each day. The room service was great. You pretty much have a limited menu since you're ordering from the Poolside Grill but it's still great tasting. If there's anything you need it's just a quick phone call away. There's WiFi throughout the grounds but it doesn't always work well everywhere. But at least it's free. The beach is enclosed so you don't have random people coming up to you that shouldn't be there. The resort includes some great excursions. We went to Dunns River Falls. That was a lot of fun. If you're there you should also visit the Blue Hole.
As for the activities on the grounds, snorkeling was a lot of fun. But be mindful that all of the clinics for the various activities are in the morning. I think it's a great value when you consider everything that is included. Every night there was a different activity in the evening. It was entertaining in the evenings. We were up early each day so by the end of each day we were spent. We met couples at different places in their marriages...newly weds and those decades in. It was great to see.
When you first get there they greet you and say welcome home. At first I thought it was odd but after a stay there I understood why. You do feel like you're at home when you're there. I would definitely recommend this resort if you're looking for a resort that offers you a great value for the price. I made my reservations through CostCo Travel. I thought it was a great value since they include Club Mobay and a $100 credit towards an outdoor activities.
And I can't say enough about the people at Couples T.I. They are fantastic and I really can't say enough about them. They really make the resort what it is. I hope this review helps you decide on staying here because I don't think you'll be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playground to Hollywood celebrities in the 1950s, glamorous Couples Tower Isle exudes a chic sophistication perfectly balanced by a relaxed Caribbean sensuality. Perched on the lush terrain of Ocho Rios, Jamaica—the resort seduces with breathtaking sea views, a wide sandy beach and century-old palm trees. Discover the joys of snorkeling among the reefs, windsurfing on the waves, or sailing into the sunset on a catamaran, rum punch in hand. Intricate blue tile work and jade chaise lounges offset the striking white retro architecture. Luxurious rooms boast private ocean-breeze balconies. Whether being pampered in the Zen-inspired spa—recognized as "Best in the Caribbean" by Travel+Leisure—sipping cocktails at the piano bar or indulging in an exquisite meal alfresco, Couples Tower Isle creates countless intimate moments that inspire you to return again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Couples Tower Isle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Couples Tower Isle Hotel Ocho Rios
- Couples Hotel Ocho Rios
- Couples Ocho Rios
- Couples Hotel Isle
- Couples Ochos Rios
- Ochos Rios
- Couples Tower Isle Jamaica/Ocho Rios