Amanoka - Azure Luxury Collection
Hibiscus Lodge Hotel(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$138
Jamaica Inn(Ocho Rios)
US$433
US$424
Ocean Sands(Ocho Rios)
US$76
Chrisanns Beach Resort(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$88
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsprivate beachtennishammocksspapropertyvacation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 May 2010

"Trip of a Lifetime" and "I wouldn't change a thing" were phrases we heard all week from our friends and their families during our stay at Amanoka. I couldn't agree more. Celebrating our 40th birthdays, my husband and I looked at tons of Villas in many different countries and once we saw Amanoka we were convinced that it was the place for us.

When we arrived we were greated by a most gracious staff. They took the time to show us around, greet the children and had drinks and snacks prepared. We did nothing but relax and have every wish fulfilled for the next 10 days. The meals were amazing, Nick is an accomplished chef and we told him to do whatever he did best. Boy did he ever! Sandria tended to our every need so nicely and Tommy always made us smile and seemed to appear just whenever we thought we needed anything at all. Our accomodations were amazing wih every detail thought out. My husband and I have NEVER slept in a more comfortable bed and HAVE to find out what kind of mattress we were sleeping on because now we have to have it at home. Kids and adults never had a boring day as there were kayaks, snorkeling, swimming, movies, books, etc. and everything else at our disposal 24 hours a day. Each dinner and lunch was in a different setting and each more beautiful and delicious than the next. We are already planning our next trip to Amanoka in two years. None of us can wait to go back.

Thanks so much to the incredible staff. Each and every one of them is fantastic. I couldn't recommend anyplace more beautiful or restful for any occasion. Already planning our return. :)

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank samlab25
Reviewed 21 March 2009

I had the pleasure of spending a week at Amanoka villa with good friends for a special celebration, and will never forget this wonderful place. It is even more beautiful than it appears in the photos, and the staff is so warm and accommodating that I truly miss them! We were surrounded by beauty; the natural characteristics of this tropical location, enhanced by tastefully furnished and appointed lodging that anticipated every desire for peace, comfort and relaxation. I can honestly say that this was the best vacation of my life, aside from my honeymoon!

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 February 2009

Amanoka Villa was the ideal choice to celebrate my 70th birthday with family and friends. There were 13 of us and the accomodations were perfect with 7 superb bedrooms. The property has every amenity you could think of...so I won't even try to list them. However, perhaps the real treat is an attentive staff who seem to anticipate your every wish before you even tell them. By the end of the week, I considered them as part of the family The chef is world class,- as was the food. Each meal is presented in a setting to be remembered...and they even catered specially to my two grand daughters, whose tastes may not be exactly the same as the adults. I could go on;however, suffice it to say that I have travelled over much of the world in some 50 years of business & pleasure and I could not recall a better vacation spot than Amanoka Villa in Jamaica.I recommend you try it for yourself...Enjoy! - you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: February 2009
2  Thank MKO2914
A TripAdvisor Member
Miami, FL
Reviewed 1 June 2004

This place was magnificent...the service, the seclusion, the views...UNBELIEVABLE

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member