For the most part Jamaica is breathtaking but my favorite is Columbus Heights Ocho Rios. I've been going there every year twice a year and never had any such encounters of being robbed or hurt. I've been there with my kids, with a bunch of lady friends and every year with my husband. All the incidents's that have happened are based on women going there and taking no precautions what so ever, picking up guys on the street and taking them to their apartments not realizing that those are the same people that THEY set up for a robbery. They don't lock their doors and most of them leave their gazebo doors wide open 24/7. This kind of thing can happen in their own backyards. Come on ladies you don't pick strays and expect to stay safe. Columbus Height IS beautiful and the view is breathtaking. The helpers are very sweet and can make delicious Jamaican meals. I find it very relaxing and enjoy it very much although the hill is a hike and half but keeps me in shape.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury hillside condominiums offering a panoramic view of the Ocho Rios Bay. Services include Daily Housekeeper/Cook, free daily shuttle to town for shopping, complimentary starter package. Cable TV, hot and cold water and air-conditioned bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., LoveHolidays, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Columbus Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Columbus Heights Hotel Ocho Rios
- Columbus Heights Jamaica/Ocho Rios