What a great place, I stayed here for my wedding. We had a two bedroom in phase 1. The verandah was huge, the apartment was nicely decorated and we had a welcome kit in the fridge, which consisted of egss, sugar, orange juice, butter and some other staples. We had a housekeeper/cook from 9 to 5 and the bedrooms had A/C. I would go back in a second. Skycastles shares the same property and my sister and some friends had a three bedroom penthouse up there. They liked their apartment but they didn't have a cook. You are on a steep hill and you are a five minute walk from town.
The apartment had one king bed and the other bedroom had two twin beds which were pushed together. The master bathromm consisted of two rooms which had a full bath/shower and toliet and the other room had a sink and a mirror that covered the entire wall. The other bedroom also had a full bath. The property is gated and when you go the supermarkets stick to the local brands as I paid almost $8.00 US for a package of butterball turkey breast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury hillside condominiums offering a panoramic view of the Ocho Rios Bay. Services include Daily Housekeeper/Cook, free daily shuttle to town for shopping, complimentary starter package. Cable TV, hot and cold water and air-conditioned bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Columbus Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Columbus Heights Hotel Ocho Rios
- Columbus Heights Jamaica/Ocho Rios