My wife and I just returned from this property, completely relaxed and rejuvenated. The property is meticulously taken care of, the rooms are spacious and extremely clean. Within the first 30 minutes my wife and I knew that we had found somewhere extraordinary.
At first I was unsure when I would need use of the butler’s service but both our butlers Shelly and Jermaine anticipated our needs before we even realised what they were. Dinner reservations, offering to unpack our luggage, fresh coconut juice (yes Jermaine had someone climb a tree), advice about activities on the island, a tour of not only our Sandals property but the other Sandals resort that you also have access to as a Royal Plantation guest dinner were just some of the services they provided.
The food at the Royal Plantation, was exceptional (Coconut Shrimp was one of our favorites at lunch) the waiters/waitresses and bartender were always happy to accommodate any request that my wife or I had. The addition of Grey Goose Vodka, and Brewed Decaf coffee was unique to the Royal Plantation (not that I drank them together)
There is a real sense of pride that the staff take in their jobs at the Royal Plantation, and if I were to pick out one thing in particular and unique it was the pride that was displayed by everyone that we encountered. The general manager Mark is extremely visible and approachable, and cares about each one of his guests and their experience.
My wife and I have already booked our return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •All suite resort and all are serviced by butlers trained by the Guild of Professional English Butlers•2 private beaches with beach butler service•The Caribbean’s only Champagne and Caviar Bar•Exquisite International, Mediterranean, Caribbean and French cuisine•24 hour in suite dining•Complimentary transfers from this resort to all Sandals Resorts•Voted Sandals Resorts “World Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row•Five Star Diamond Award - American Academy of Hospitality Sciences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Destinology, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sandals Royal Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Plantation Hotel Ocho Rios
- Royal Plantation Ocho Rios
- Royal Plantation Jamaica
- Sandals Royal Plantation Jamaica/Ocho Rios