My husband and I stayed at the hotel for the third time. The rooms are all facing the sea wiith very nice views!
The place, the service and food are excellent. Before Sandals took over, the quality of the food at the restaurant located in the terrace was better, though.
The Papilllon as always offers the best menu, quality of food and service. Booking in advance is needed, though.
There are shows during week nights and there is also a bar where piano music cam be enjoyed some nights. The drinks are all very good quality.
The beach area is small, but they added more space for sunbathing since our last visit.
Compared to previous stays, We noticed that before noon, the drinks offered at the beach were not as cold as expected.
I definetely recommend staying at this hotel if you are planning to visit Jamaica.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •All suite resort and all are serviced by butlers trained by the Guild of Professional English Butlers•2 private beaches with beach butler service•The Caribbean’s only Champagne and Caviar Bar•Exquisite International, Mediterranean, Caribbean and French cuisine•24 hour in suite dining•Complimentary transfers from this resort to all Sandals Resorts•Voted Sandals Resorts “World Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row•Five Star Diamond Award - American Academy of Hospitality Sciences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, Holiday Gems, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sandals Royal Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Plantation Hotel Ocho Rios
- Royal Plantation Ocho Rios
- Royal Plantation Jamaica
- Sandals Royal Plantation Jamaica/Ocho Rios