I'm glad we stayed here in the end! It boiled down between the Ocho Rios resort or the one in Montego Bay and it's safe to say, we picked the right one. I went with my wife and 2 kids and it was something for everyone to enjoy.
I am definitely one for adventure and wanted to explore as soon as I got off the plane (yes, I'm a very large child) but I could barely leave the resort as it had everything you'd expect from a luxurious Jamacian resort.
It was tied between Sandals or Sunset Resorts (who I actually do outside work for) so I made the right decision in the end; will certainly try out new resorts next time or perhaps even a trip to St.Lucia!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •All suite resort and all are serviced by butlers trained by the Guild of Professional English Butlers•2 private beaches with beach butler service•The Caribbean’s only Champagne and Caviar Bar•Exquisite International, Mediterranean, Caribbean and French cuisine•24 hour in suite dining•Complimentary transfers from this resort to all Sandals Resorts•Voted Sandals Resorts “World Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row•Five Star Diamond Award - American Academy of Hospitality Sciences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, Holiday Gems, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sandals Royal Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Plantation Hotel Ocho Rios
- Royal Plantation Ocho Rios
- Royal Plantation Jamaica
- Sandals Royal Plantation Jamaica/Ocho Rios