We went to Sandals Royal Plantation last October, 2013. A gift from my wonderful father, after the loss of our youngest son. We were shell shocked and needed time away. The staff and property are exceptional. Out butlers were outstanding and all of the staff took time with us and helped us move on in our journey. This September marks his one year anniversary, out 22 years wedding anniversary is 4 days later. My father passed away 4 months after losing my son so we will be thinking of him during our up and coming visit. If you need a place to get away and feel like you are with family who really care - this is the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •All suite resort and all are serviced by butlers trained by the Guild of Professional English Butlers•2 private beaches with beach butler service•The Caribbean’s only Champagne and Caviar Bar•Exquisite International, Mediterranean, Caribbean and French cuisine•24 hour in suite dining•Complimentary transfers from this resort to all Sandals Resorts•Voted Sandals Resorts “World Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row•Five Star Diamond Award - American Academy of Hospitality Sciences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelbag, Holiday Gems, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Destinology, HotelsClick, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sandals Royal Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Plantation Hotel Ocho Rios
- Royal Plantation Ocho Rios
- Royal Plantation Jamaica
- Sandals Royal Plantation Jamaica/Ocho Rios