My husband and I went to RP for our honeymoon last June 05. The resort was petite and beautiful... the rooms were fabulous and the bed was so comfortable it was hard to get up each day. We took naps inside just because of the bed! We had a room on the right wing of the resort and it was on a corner so we had two balconies. We immediately ordered blue mountain coffee & a huge bottle of vodka. ALL FREE. They only down side was the beach was small. That didn't stop my hubbie and i from having a blast though! The service was top notch and while we were there it was so quite it seemed like there were 5 waiters per guest sometimes! The spa was very relaxing and we had a couples massage. We also played tennis and my husband wind surfed. The instructor was great he said. We will definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •All suite resort and all are serviced by butlers trained by the Guild of Professional English Butlers•2 private beaches with beach butler service•The Caribbean’s only Champagne and Caviar Bar•Exquisite International, Mediterranean, Caribbean and French cuisine•24 hour in suite dining•Complimentary transfers from this resort to all Sandals Resorts•Voted Sandals Resorts “World Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row•Five Star Diamond Award - American Academy of Hospitality Sciences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Holiday Gems, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Sandals Royal Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Plantation Hotel Ocho Rios
- Royal Plantation Ocho Rios
- Royal Plantation Jamaica
- Sandals Royal Plantation Jamaica/Ocho Rios