Wife and I have just returned to New York from our fifth visit to this beautiful B&B located in the lush hills above bustling Ocho Rios. My wife is originally from Jamaica and we have been everywhere on the island but are always drawn back to the Blue House which is surrounded by beautiful gardens with a choice of several luxury rooms in the main house and for ultimate privacy a cozy cottage in the rear. The heart and soul of the Blue House is its great proprietor and hostess the lovely Elise Yap who along with her brother Darryl the famous gourmet cook aka "The barefoot chef" and her mother Gloria see to your every need. The location of the Blue House is great because you can choose to just relax in total peace and privacy by its gorgeous pool and gardens or be within minutues of the attractions that are available in Ocho Rios. To name a few: Dunn's River, Dolphin Cove, Mystic Mountain, the famous Reggae Beach, etc. Elise is an expert on all aspects of Jamaica and can arrange many interesting tours to experience the real Jamaica that few tourists actually see.We are already looking forward to next year and our 6th visit
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue House Boutique Bed and Breakfast in Ocho Rios Jamaica offers all the intimacy and charm of a small boutique hotel at an affordable cost. Here's your chance to experience REAL JAMAICA in a cozy, elegant guest house with mouth-watering cuisine and genial, hospitable hosts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Blue House Boutique Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Blue House Hotel Ocho Rios
- The Blue House Boutique Bed & Breakfast Jamaica/Ocho Rios