Absolutely great. I have ben to Jamaica many time and love the island, the culture, the people, and the food. This is the richest Jamaica experience I have had and its like doing a homestay with family. GREAT day trips are easy from there. THe food is just hard to put into words, and I am a "foodie" - if the enjoyment of cuisine is part of your trip you must stay here. The food is hands down the best Jamaican food I have ever had in Jamaica or the states, and I eat a lot of it. Hard to describe the amazing culinary delight of Blue House. I love the beach, so I was glad to be able to go to Reggae Beach whenever we wanted. Its great, got to meet amazing people from the full spectrum of the Jamaican Diaspora.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue House Boutique Bed and Breakfast in Ocho Rios Jamaica offers all the intimacy and charm of a small boutique hotel at an affordable cost. Here's your chance to experience REAL JAMAICA in a cozy, elegant guest house with mouth-watering cuisine and genial, hospitable hosts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Blue House Boutique Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Blue House Hotel Ocho Rios
- The Blue House Boutique Bed & Breakfast Jamaica/Ocho Rios