My husband and I recently stayed at The Blue House for a week for our honeymoon. It was both of our first times out of the country, and I chose The Blue House over an inclusive because of all the positive reviews. We had a really wonderful stay. The house was beautiful as was our room (The Upper Room). The staff was incredibly kind and very hospitable. Elise was wonderful, funny, and very helpful. She was very knowledgeable, and was able to arrange transportation for us whenever we needed it. The food was incredible! Daryl is a kitchen magician, and he did a great job of mixing healthy food, comfort food, and adventurous food. I tried new things like jerk lamb, and curried goat, and enjoyed some of my favorites like rice and beans and mac and cheese. My absolute favorite was the cassava pancakes. The families that were staying at the same time as us were also wonderful. We walked to Reggae beach twice. You do have to pay to get in, but it was clean not crowded. We also went to Dunn's River falls, and went horseback riding with Hooves. We enjoyed both a lot. Overall, it was a great trip, and we definitely recommend staying at The Blue House!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue House Boutique Bed and Breakfast in Ocho Rios Jamaica offers all the intimacy and charm of a small boutique hotel at an affordable cost. Here's your chance to experience REAL JAMAICA in a cozy, elegant guest house with mouth-watering cuisine and genial, hospitable hosts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your The Blue House Boutique Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Blue House Hotel Ocho Rios
- The Blue House Boutique Bed & Breakfast Jamaica/Ocho Rios