I wish there were more stars to award. My husband and I stayed at the Blue House for a portion of our honeymoon last month. It was so wonderful, I'm not sure I could properly describe it - the owners and staff were always helpful, and I've never stayed somewhere where the staff was more attentive; the food was divine (both breakfast and dinner, with a lot of amazing Jamaican fusion dishes - for example, the owners have Chinese ancestry, and one night cooked a divine steamed fish from the bay); the rooms were wonderful; and altogether it was incredibly relaxing. While we were there, the owners gave us a bottle of wine for our honeymoon, and even helped me prepare for an interview I couldn't reschedule. When we had trouble with skype, one of the staff members brought out his own personal laptop and downloaded skype onto it for me. We stayed in the Upper Room. As a side note, after leaving, we realized how ubiquitous those small black ants are, and how nice it was that The Blue Hose was completely free of them. I wish we had booked more days there, and if we return to Jamaica, we'll make sure to stay there again. If you're looking at taking a vacation in Ochie, stay at the Blue House. It's pretty much the best place we've ever stayed during our travels, period.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue House Boutique Bed and Breakfast in Ocho Rios Jamaica offers all the intimacy and charm of a small boutique hotel at an affordable cost. Here's your chance to experience REAL JAMAICA in a cozy, elegant guest house with mouth-watering cuisine and genial, hospitable hosts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Blue House Boutique Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Blue House Hotel Ocho Rios
- The Blue House Boutique Bed & Breakfast Jamaica/Ocho Rios