“Perfect”

Dining options: After-hours
Ocho Rios
“Perfect”
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Bottles and Chimney has the best food in Ocho Rios. The drink choices are great and the prices are reasonable. Awesum staff! The ambiance and vibe there is great as well. It's a must visit place. I promise u will love it ❤️

3 Thank Kelz92

“Relaxing ambiance and overall wonderful experience”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Great food. .reasonable price fantastic for kids with play area.
Love the spinach wrap and gyros
Owner and staff are courteous

2 Thank Tiziana D
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst experience ever. Gross!”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

This restaurant has changed hands four times in the last 10 years, it was Coconuts, Caliente, Mykonos and now Bottles and Chimneys. It is located right by Ocho Rios cruise ship pier and I assume that is why it is reopened so often, by a new entity, with the hope to capture the cruise ship passengers.

It was a cruise ship day when a friend and I, decided to have lunch and indulge in a delicious (past experience) gyro sandwich and try something new.

When we arrived at 12.30 most tables were occupied by patrons w/ laptops (I suppose crew from the ship) catching up on their e-mails and on skype, so we had to settle for a very unattractive corner.

They did not have Ting, a very popular Jamaican soft drink and no coke, so Pepsi it was, when asked what the soup of the day was, they were out.

We then ordered a gyro sandwich and a chicken burger, sandwich.
The gyro sandwich meat was tough, it had some lettuce and tomatoes and none of the delicious yogurt sauce and feta cheese that used to be part of it.

The most horrifying (and comic) experience was my friend’s sandwich: he had problems cutting it in half saying it was hard, I thought it was the jerked chicken breast which was in it (instead of the chicken burger), but after he politely had some bites and left most of it, I looked at the top of the bun and discovered that it had been burnt w/ most of the dark part ‘scraped off’ AND, when I touched it, it was as hard as a ROCK! Obviously it had gone under a grill that burned it after (or before), having been ‘zapped’ in a microwave.

Needless to say I was really mortified, as I was the one who convinced my friend to come to this place!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Tashari
“Best restaurant in Ochi”
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

I absolutely love this place. It has such a great vibe, really cool staff, reasonably priced cocktails and delicious gyros.

Ochi doesn't have much variety in the way of food, so finding this gem was a real high point for me. From gyros to spanakopita, I was able to indulge in some of my fave foods.

I absolutely loved it and I'll keep going back for me.

• Visited April 2014
4 Thank Jeaniquet
Miami Beach, Florida
“Excellent”
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

I must say, Bottles & Chimney restaurant is an excellent spot and I have no regrets. The staff is excellent and the food is awesome. I love the bar service and the manager, Ragu was really kind to us. I definitely recommend this place to everyone who visits Ocho Rios, Jamaica.

Visited April 2014