“Great food ,scenic view excellent staff”

Bottles & Chimney Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #39 of 115 Restaurants in Ocho Rios
Cuisines: American, Greek, Jamaican
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

One of my absolute fav spots for some quality food and superb drink selection and even better diverse menu options. ( my fav is the calamari)but honestly everything I've tried has been an absolute delight to my taste buds. I was also very impressed with the politeness and efficiency of the staff.
What more could someone ask for but a great beach, scenic view, great drinks, exceptional food and quality service all at an affordable price.. :)

3  Thank Chrisanique

Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Bottles and Chimney has the best food in Ocho Rios. The drink choices are great and the prices are reasonable. Awesum staff! The ambiance and vibe there is great as well. It's a must visit place. I promise u will love it ❤️

3  Thank Kelz92
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Great food. .reasonable price fantastic for kids with play area.
Love the spinach wrap and gyros
Owner and staff are courteous

2  Thank Tiziana D
Reviewed 18 June 2014

This restaurant has changed hands four times in the last 10 years, it was Coconuts, Caliente, Mykonos and now Bottles and Chimneys. It is located right by Ocho Rios cruise ship pier and I assume that is why it is reopened so often, by a new entity, with the hope to capture the cruise ship passengers.

It was a cruise ship day when a friend and I, decided to have lunch and indulge in a delicious (past experience) gyro sandwich and try something new.

When we arrived at 12.30 most tables were occupied by patrons w/ laptops (I suppose crew from the ship) catching up on their e-mails and on skype, so we had to settle for a very unattractive corner.

They did not have Ting, a very popular Jamaican soft drink and no coke, so Pepsi it was, when asked what the soup of the day was, they were out.

We then ordered a gyro sandwich and a chicken burger, sandwich.
The gyro sandwich meat was tough, it had some lettuce and tomatoes and none of the delicious yogurt sauce and feta cheese that used to be part of it.

The most horrifying (and comic) experience was my friend’s sandwich: he had problems cutting it in half saying it was hard, I thought it was the jerked chicken breast which was in it (instead of the chicken burger), but after he politely had some bites and left most of it, I looked at the top of the bun and discovered that it had been burnt w/ most of the dark part ‘scraped off’ AND, when I touched it, it was as hard as a ROCK! Obviously it had gone under a grill that burned it after (or before), having been ‘zapped’ in a microwave.

Needless to say I was really mortified, as I was the one who convinced my friend to come to this place!

1  Thank Tashari
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

I absolutely love this place. It has such a great vibe, really cool staff, reasonably priced cocktails and delicious gyros.

Ochi doesn't have much variety in the way of food, so finding this gem was a real high point for me. From gyros to spanakopita, I was able to indulge in some of my fave foods.

I absolutely loved it and I'll keep going back for me.

4  Thank Jeaniquet