“Tooo Relaxed......”
other travellers have booked this property
Guest Room With King Size Bed/ Bathroom
Tommy's Jerk Center Sports Bar
One of Many Rivers only 15min drive away
Tours To White River Tubbing
Chillax Sports Bar Located on Our Farm
Chill At Rio Nuevo Beach only 5min away.
Rio Nuevo Beach Bar
Beach Bar
Lazy Coconut Trees
Tours To Water Park 10 Min away
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Greater London, United Kingdom
“Tooo Relaxed......”
Reviewed 15 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

We stayed for three weeks on the farm and had the most relaxed and secluded vacation. Although building work was going on (the villa was being added on for extention to the property for bigger parties), this did not, funny enough spoil the relaxed mood and ambience the property has to offer. The owner Lenin, was very apologetic for any inconvenience caused by the renovations.
Lenin and his family were very accomodating, friendly and extremely easy to talk to. The villa itself was sometimes hard to leave, as it was so cool and comfortable with the breeze from both the surrounding hills and the sea. Don't let the thought of no A/C put you off! The natural breeze was quite fine, with the occasional use of fans provided when necessary. The bar was relaxing and entertaining with music and the friendly locals who come there to chill were very easy to get along with also. The grounds are breath taking and extremely well kept. The food at the jerk centre was simply devine and fingerlicking.
I just want to say a huge and sincere thankyou to Lenin, his family, and his very polite staff for looking after my partner and myself, and for always checking up on us to see if we were ok or needed anything. I look forward to staying at your place again in the near future. Lots of love.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The quietness at night. The genuine friendliness and accommodation of the owner. The grounds.
Liked least: Nothing!
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
18 Sep 2015
My new friend Rose came to the right place to Chillax, because that's all she did and enjoyed every moment of her stay her. I did not get much time to interact with my guest this time around since she just wanted to relax most of the time spent here. Very wonderful person will always welcome her to stay visit again. Left my place just as she found it, nice and clean. Cheers Rose, see you again.
George_Ta...
Red Deer, Canada
“enjoyed my stay”
Reviewed 22 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

I enjoyed the place that we stayed and it was plenty big enough but I was disappointed because I had told the owner through email that I wanted somewhere that my privacy would be paramount. Though I did have my own area, the landlord had an apartment right beside the place and there were locked doors off of my bedroom and living room that led to his place as I could hear them talking.
This is what I was trying to avoid because I wanted to spend time with my girl. He and his girl were gone most of the time but it's difficult to know when they are coming and going and made it difficult to get really comfortable as you never know when someone will return.

Other than that I loved the place. Great yard, nice and quiet, Lenin and his family were very pleasant and helpful and it was a good deal overall. I just wish I would have had a more private area. The WiFi, although it was there, was only available in one part of the house and came from another house also on the property.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The property and the owners
Liked least: lack of privacy and difficulty in getting WiFi
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
23 Apr 2015
I cant say much about my Guest since we did NOT interact at all like I normally do with all of my guest in the past. I did state to Him before his booking threw email that I would be staying in another part of the house with its own ACCESS point, I would be totally out of his way hence giving him his privacy.
I'm so sorry if he did not understand my email before booking or look closely at the numerous pictures I posted to have a full understanding of the lay out of the house. Unless requested by guest It is NOT my practice to give up the full compliment of a two bedroom house for only TWO people who needs one room along with kitchen, living and dining room all of which is enjoyed solely by the guest. He left my place in good order as he found it.
binkrista...
Kempten, Germany
“We were warmly welcomed !”
Reviewed 15 March 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

We had a big house with good facilities for daily life in a beautiful nature.
lovingly integrated us into thre daily life on the farm, with trips on the farm and many practical tips .
Very close walk about 5-10 minutes there is a small private beach , cheap entry , excellent service and beautiful underwater world.
We hope we will see you again .

Christel und Hermann

Your age range 50-64
17 Mar 2015
Christel and Herman were here for one thing in mind. to have fun and enjoy their stay with us on our farm. Fun people to hang out with, very polite and clean. will welcome them back here any time. Cheers to you both.

Lenin
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing