“Our Stay At The Palms JA”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Children Playground
Our 24hrs Security Gate
The Richmond Sign at The Main Entrance
Our Community Supermarket - Deli & Pharmacy
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 36 reviews

Reviews from our community

Sugarlips...
East Orange, New Jersey
“Our Stay At The Palms JA”
Reviewed 5 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

We had A great stay. The House was very nice. The development was immaculate, and lovely to walk. We enjoyed walking every morning. The Palms is very secure. Make sure you read all your emails from Marsha, there is a wealth of information to be had, including the number to the security gate and the housekeeper, and the wifi password. Our driver was Bram, phone # (876)452 1111. He is very knowledgeable, and will work with you with tours. You are close to all the attractions, you can even take a $1 cab outside the gate, or charter a private $10.00 cab. The housekeeper Miss Bev, will tell you all you need to know. The cook Miss Gem, was exactly that, a gem. Her food was delicious. One thing I would recommend. Go grocery shopping as soon as you drop off your bags. We paid the driver ($30.00). Make a list before you leave or on the plane. if you don't you will have to pay a whole new price just to go shopping. Also the cook can start preparing your meals. You can't beat the price $135 for the week or $11 per meal.We made our own breakfast and was gone all day So $11 per meal worked well for us. We had very good stay.

Date of stay: August 2015
yolanelso...
Loganville, Georgia
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 24 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Will book again. Nothing bad to say at all. Also stayed at a resort after our stay here and both the children liked this villa better than the resort.

Date of stay: July 2015
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked least: No air conditioner in living room, but we were hardly in there when it was really hot, worked out well
Travelling group: Young Children
Families with young children Large groups
MsTee74
Detroit, Michigan
“Beautiful Villa”
Reviewed 17 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

I have stayed in several villas/condos and all-inclusive resorts around Jamaica but this villa is thus far the most beautiful. The picturesque appearance of the property and community is breath-taking. I traveled to Jamaica with my husband, our toddler and my extended family. The house is very spacious and the sleeping accommodations worked well for our group size.

Likes: open veranda with seating, air conditioning in bedrooms, refrigerator with ice-maker, TVs w/cable in each room, ceiling fans, washing machine, late hours for pool bar (10 p.m. close time), and a new supermarket at the property entrance (opened while we were there).

Dislkes: mosquitoes (take lots of bug spray or buy mosquito coils to burn if you plan to sit outside in the evening/night.

Overall, I really appreciate Marsha's ability to meet our travel needs including our arrival meal preferences and food for a picky toddler (she loved Marco's mashed potatoes).

Date of stay: May 2015
Liked best: Amenities
Liked least: Pool and playground are a little far from the villa
Your age range 35-49
Families with young children
Claudette...
“I feel at home in this house i loved it an would recommend it to others, also please leave it the way you see it”
Reviewed 17 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

This house look the same way on the photo it is welcoming i feel at home in it we all had a good time an i would recommend this property to other holiday guest.

Liked best: The overal environment
Liked least: nothing
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
mikethema...
New York City, New York
“AWSOME RENTAL”
Reviewed 28 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

Stayed for ten days. highly recommend this villa to any one who wondering if the choose this location.perfectly located near just about anything from food to entertainment.special big up to Beverly the house keeper fun person to be around. looking forward to my second visit.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Feefee41
“Awesome”
Reviewed 12 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

I really enjoyed my stay here..My first time staying in a villa and I can honestly say I would do it again..Ms Beverly was very welcoming and made me feel at home..Marsha was also helpful from day one when I booked this property.Very clean place and the neighbors were very friendly..I recommend anyone that want to feel like home while on vacation to stay here..

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Barbara D
Michigan
“Couldn't have been more at home.”
Reviewed 12 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015

From the fabulous taxi ride to and from and all in between has made this week the most enjoyable vacation I have ever experienced. Even booking with Marsha was easy as anything. She was willing to help us out any way she could to make everything just as we wished. Bram, our driver was knowledgeable and accommodating for our little outings. Beverly was more then helpful and I wasn't even aware she was there. I have to thank each and every one of these people for creating my first time in Jamaica a very good experience I can talk about for years. I do plan on going back and this is definately a home away from home. It was what was expected and more. Thank you again!!!

Date of stay: February 2015
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything was great. Surpassed my expectations.
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.