“Excellent Vacation in a very relaxed and peaceful...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Side/Partial view of the apartment complex
Patio area
View from Patio
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 17 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Uchol B
“Excellent Vacation in a very relaxed and peaceful atmosphere.”
Reviewed 4 March 2018 for a stay in January 2018

After going through a very exhausting and cold December over here on Long Island NY, I needed to get a break and some warm weather. My getaway choice was Avanti in Ocho Rios Jamaica. I have stayed there several times in the past and have never regretted my decision. Avanti has become my home away from home. The place is always clean and well kept. My favorite pastime there is to just sit on the back balcony, and just enjoy the beautiful view and absorb the sun and cool tropical breeze coming off of the Caribbean sea. There are lots of restaurants in the area however, sometimes we feel like doing our own cooking. That was never a problem, there is a beautiful kitchen available with lots of pots and pans for you to cook at your hearts delight. After dinner if you don't feel like going out, you can relax in their beautiful living room and watch a little TV. There is a smart flat screen TV available for catching up on sports or the news.
There are two bedrooms each with its own bath. This is a great family friendly vacation hideaway. The only downside is the last day of your stay when it's time to say good bye, very sad. However, that's when I would start making plans for my next stay.

Enjoy your stay
-Uchol

5 Mar 2018
Goo-day to You Uchol,
Thanks for such detailed review, I appreciate it, and I am sure Prospective visitors will gain from reading this, Looking forward to see you again soon warm wishes.
Dorothy
Oswald H
Englewood
“Time to relax”
Reviewed 12 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

A well equipped apartment.Very spacious inside. Nice balcony with great view of the beach and the Caribbean sea. Tucked away on the hillside of Columbus Heights near enough to entertainments in the town's yet far enough for a quiet time home.

12 Nov 2017
Nordia W
“Breathtaking experience at Avanti”
Reviewed 10 November 2017 for a stay in September 2017

The location and service was good, I am planning my next trip now to stay at the Avanti, I would recommend to anyone seeking a vacation step to choose the Avanti

12 Nov 2017
Brooklyn...
“Beautiful”
Reviewed 9 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Once again I stayed at avanti condo and it was wonferful....ms. Dorthy has mad a couple of upgrades and it's really nice. While I was there Ms. Nancy came to clean and she cooked one evening for us.

Every time I come to ocho rios this is where I will stay

11 Nov 2017
Thank you for Selecting Home away from Home, It was a pleasure to have you stay with us looking forward to welcome you back.One Love Dorothy.
Knotoya
Kingston, Jamaica
“Great location Awesome place to stay”
Reviewed 8 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I booked for one week to stay with Dorothy and it was a great decision, the place was clean and the helper was friendly, everywhere is walking distance and i loved the view of the ocean from my bedroom, I will book again

10 Nov 2017
Brooklyn...
“Amazing ”
Reviewed 28 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I have stayed in many places but this is my favorite. Check in was easy the location of the actual condo is great. The condo is amazing and has everything you need to live there. We did cook once and we only had to go get the food because everything was there. Ms. Dorothy also left water...juice and beer to greet us. It was an amazing place with an amazing view.

29 May 2017
Thank you Brooklyn for the lovely review it was nice hosting you
hope to see you again soon
Queen876
Kingston, Jamaica
“ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 22 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Ok, so where this condo is located you couldn't ask for a better location it is literally walking distance from the town where EVERYTHING is....the beaches to movie theaters to shopping malls to excursions to night life, everything is that you could possibly want is only minutes away...no hassle.
the apartment itself was warm and homely, very comfortable, we settled in very easily and felt right at home.....if ever I should come to Ocho Rios, this is the place for me
If I would recommend anyone to stay here......definitely 2thumbs up.....absolutely amazing!!!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing