“Nice stay in Ocho Rios”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

xsannnn
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Nice stay in Ocho Rios”
Reviewed 14 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

We had a nice stay in Ocho Rios, hosts were very welcoming and friendly. Secondly we had everything that we needed to have for a comfortable stay

Liesbeth2...
Tienen, Belgium
“Lovely stay!”
Reviewed 6 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We spent 3 wonderful weeks in the Pimento Studio. Having a 2-year old baby with us, the fully equiped kitchen was a great asset to me as a mom. The swimming pool was lovely, and Nigel kept it very clean at all times. The pool is not a kids-pool, but I knew this: I watched the baby very well and we all enjoyed the refreshment of the pool a lot. Also, I really loved the location of the villa: the place was so quiet, I enjoyed the silence a lot. Taxi's to Ocho Rios are not driving by every 5 minutes but we had time and we didn't mind the waiting or walking. Nigel and Renee were very helpful and friendly staff, always there for us. To me personally, the bar on the compound is not a must, especially in the night with the baby sleeping, but on the other hand I must admit that the music playing (not common, just every now and then!) brought a nice atmosphere to the place. We enjoyed our stay to the fullest, we really did, definately next year again! Thank you!

Global680...
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 2 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

That is how comfortable it felt like home. Very relaxing and yes the fan really felt like AC, and the view especially if you are a morning person 'wicked'. Looking forward to my next visit, hopefully soon. Nigel was awesome, took very good care. My first night I got in kinda late and he made me the best mint tea ever, Kudos and bless up. Really hit the spot.

Journey68...
“Awesome cool-out spot”
Reviewed 21 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Had a real good time. 100% better than mainstream hotel experience. I felt safe,relaxed and by all means will revisit.

Cecilia A
London, United Kingdom
“Perfect”
Reviewed 7 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

The Pimento Appartment is very spacious, comfortable and have a great view over the pool. The bed was comfortable, the fan is amazing it almost feels like an AC and location is ok. Nigel and Renée are stars always helpful and make sure that you are ok. We will definitelly come back and i can´t wait. Many thanks =)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The feeling of being home when being away
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing