“Almond Tree Villas Ocho Rios A True Hidden Gem...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 11 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Robert E
“Almond Tree Villas Ocho Rios A True Hidden Gem in Jamaica”
Reviewed 8 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Great place to stay, This place has all utopia needed. The staff makes it feel like you are home with family!

James R
“Fantastic location and accommodation”
Reviewed 5 August 2018 for a stay in July 2018

We stayed here for 2 weeks in July. The accommodation was lovely and in the perfect location. The apartment was beautiful and very clean. A special mention must be made for the staff and owners who made us feel very welcome. Five stars *****

mrsrwalla...
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“A perfect holiday”
Reviewed 9 July 2018 for a stay in April 2018

The facilities are outstanding, clean and comfortable, with an impressive pool. The location is excellent. The staff are very friendly and would do anything to help make your holiday perfect. The whole experience was a joy and we will definitely be returning.

xsannnn
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Nice stay in Ocho Rios”
Reviewed 14 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

We had a nice stay in Ocho Rios, hosts were very welcoming and friendly. Secondly we had everything that we needed to have for a comfortable stay

Liesbeth2...
Tienen, Belgium
“Lovely stay!”
Reviewed 6 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We spent 3 wonderful weeks in the Pimento Studio. Having a 2-year old baby with us, the fully equiped kitchen was a great asset to me as a mom. The swimming pool was lovely, and Nigel kept it very clean at all times. The pool is not a kids-pool, but I knew this: I watched the baby very well and we all enjoyed the refreshment of the pool a lot. Also, I really loved the location of the villa: the place was so quiet, I enjoyed the silence a lot. Taxi's to Ocho Rios are not driving by every 5 minutes but we had time and we didn't mind the waiting or walking. Nigel and Renee were very helpful and friendly staff, always there for us. To me personally, the bar on the compound is not a must, especially in the night with the baby sleeping, but on the other hand I must admit that the music playing (not common, just every now and then!) brought a nice atmosphere to the place. We enjoyed our stay to the fullest, we really did, definately next year again! Thank you!

Global680...
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 2 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

That is how comfortable it felt like home. Very relaxing and yes the fan really felt like AC, and the view especially if you are a morning person 'wicked'. Looking forward to my next visit, hopefully soon. Nigel was awesome, took very good care. My first night I got in kinda late and he made me the best mint tea ever, Kudos and bless up. Really hit the spot.

Journey68...
“Awesome cool-out spot”
Reviewed 21 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Had a real good time. 100% better than mainstream hotel experience. I felt safe,relaxed and by all means will revisit.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing