“SAFE, RELAXATION, PRIVACY, CLEANLINESS ALL IN ONE”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
cediamond
Brampton, Canada
“SAFE, RELAXATION, PRIVACY, CLEANLINESS ALL IN ONE”
Reviewed 2 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016

This was my first time renting a house to stay while on vacation, and I must say it was a GREAT experience.

ABOUT THE OWNER:
The owner Donavon is very courteous, he greeted us by the gate to let us in, he gave us a phone with minutes on it to use (the service provider is LIME, you can top up if needed) there was water and drinks stocked in the fridge. Towels were provided.

ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD:
The neighborhood is a gated community located off the main road very close to Scotchies, our favourite jerk spot. Very safe and very quiet, there's gate access 24 hours, we partied and came in and out with no problems at the gate.

THE BEDROOMS:
There are two bedrooms, very roomy. There is a ironing board and iron available. the beds are full size beds slept comfortable. There are no comforters on the bed but they are not needed. There's a fan in every room you will sleep with it on but its comfortable, there's no a/c but the fan is just fine and the cool breeze from the windows is perfect, every room including the veranda has mesh so you don't have to worry about mosquito's or bugs. just make sure you take out the trash and you will be fine.

THE BATHROOM:
The bathroom was clean. the only thing that visitors should be careful with is getting the floor wet while showering, this can be avoided by going in the shower first make sure the shower curtain is closed from end to end and then turning on the shower to ensure that the floor doesn't get wet. I brought extra toilet tissue with me as I do on any other trip.

THE KITCHEN AND LIVING ROOM
The kitchen and living room is very spacious, we didn't cook at all but the option is there to do so, the only thing I didn't see was dish washing liquid, as well as garbage bags for the trash, I probably didn't search too hard for them but as I like to plan ahead I brought some from home. there is a fridge and freezer very convenient.
the living room as stated before is very spacious, the couches were comfortable and also spacious, my first night I actually fell asleep in them, we had visitors and they slept in the couch which is very comfortable. We had a toddler with us so he enjoyed the tv programs (many to choose from).

The rental overall is an excellent selection, my favorite part of the house was the veranda.

Thank you Donavon for all the accommodations .

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: everything
Liked least: there's nothing that i can think of that i didnt like
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
3 Apr 2016
Thank you chenelle it was nice meeting hope to see you again soon
Rpollard2...
Baltimore, Maryland
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 28 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

Great place to stay. Excellent location. Everything was as described. Very spacious, quiet, and secured. Rooms were very clean. Refrigerator had complimentary beverages for us. A huge fully loaded kitchen. Clean towels and I can go on and on. There was nothing negative to say about the place. I was pleased and for such reasonable price. Thank you Donovan. I will definitely book here again on my next trip.

Liked best: The wifi
Liked least: Nothing negative to say
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
People with pets
29 Mar 2016
Thank you regina its always nice to meet nice & pleasant people
hope to see you again soon
Clifton L
“Great place”
Reviewed 22 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

I love the place. and Donovan make sure we have every thing we need to feel at home. I feel comfortable staying there. the place is clean well secure. I will be staying there again next time I go to Jamaica....Clifton

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the location clean pace
Travelling group: Extended Family
28 Mar 2016
Thank you clifton it was nice meeting you its all ways nice to meet wonderful people and you or definitely one of those hope to see you again
Amber T
“Great place”
Reviewed 23 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

Donnavon's place was beautiful. Once we reached the gate security called him and he came promptly. Took us to the place and showed us around. He gave us a phone with credit to use for the duration with his number programmed to call if anything was needed. Even though there was no air it was cool. I called for heavier blankets then locked myself out the house. Silly me lol upon returning home I had blankets and an unlocked door. The place is exactly like it looks in the pics. Taxis to town is $150 ja equivalent to about $1 usd. I was a very happy camper the ten days I was there. I'll surely book with him again and you should too!!!

I also received my deposit back within a week with no problem.

Thank you for being great to us.

24 Feb 2016
THANK YOU AMBER YOUR MOST WELCOME HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN
carolene2...
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic place to stay!!!!”
Reviewed 9 February 2016 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

We spent a month at Jus 4U Vac Rental located in the Vista Del Mar Estate. It was a blast. The villa was well equip, very clean, comfortable and spacious. Its very secure with 24h security guard at the main entrance and the neighborhood has very friendly residents. The villa is centrally located and within easy reach of all the local amenities. During our stay here we felt very relax and it was very easy to just laze the days away :) . We got to know the owner Donovan very well. He's a very kool and friendly guy who respected our privacy but was always only a phone call away if we needed him for anything. Overall, a great place to stay with your kids or friends. Definitely would recommend Jus 4U Vac Rental to everyone and would definitely stay here again when we return back to Jamaica.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Very secure, private, clean and comfortable
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
24 Feb 2016
THANK YOU CAROLENE IT WAS NICE MEETING YOU HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN
msteabby
Hayward, California
“A true home away from home”
Reviewed 7 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016

AMAZING!!!!! This home is comfortable, clean and safe. Donovan took care of us like family, he went above and beyond for us and the home.

The house is minutes from EVERYTHING, you would need or want. The perfect location for families or just a few friends getting away (like we did). I've been to JA several time and have stayed all over this wonderful island but, now I've found my perfect location and rental home.
The house is clean, quite and in an upscale neighborhood.

Several nights were spent just relaxing on the enclosed porch listening to the mellow sounds of nature.

I love this place and will definitely be back.
FYI: this is NOT one of the homes "you get what you pay for" if so, you should pay more!!!

Thank you Donovan, for a wonder place to stay and for being so generous with this lovely home.

Best,

Theresa

7 Feb 2016
OOHHH!! thank you Theresa you or most welcome to return hope to see you again

Donovan
javan L
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Great place and location to stay”
Reviewed 30 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015
people found this review helpful

I Stayed at the 2bed house vista del mar Draxhall with my families. The house is nice and clean, nice front garden and also back garden to relax in the hot weather. facilities there is great. bed rooms are really nice. The property is close to Ocho Rios , where I go to the dolphin cove and also down's river fall's, which is only 10mins drive. It is also close to the Beach, was lovely to walk to the beach and relax on the sand in the hot sun. For preparing your own meals, the Cooker, fridge freezer are clean and they works well. Great place for families and also for couples to stay. in St. Ann's Jamaica

Liked best: bedroom/bathroom
Liked least: was mostly in bed room or out in the sun. so can't think of anything that i least like
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 18-24
7 Feb 2016
Thanks Javan it was nice having you and your family at the house you or welcome to return anytime

donovan
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing