“Definitely Booking Again”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of JamRest Villas

The Playground
Gated Entrance - 24 hours Security
The Country Store and Deli
Richmond Estate's  Private Beach - 3 minutes away
Chukka Adventures - 2 minutes away.
Dolphin Cove - 10 minutes away
Dunn's River - 10 minutes away
Mystic Mountains - 10 minutes away
Green Grotto Caves - 15 minutes
Cranbrook Flower Forest - 15 minutes
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jamdinho
Kingston, Jamaica
“Definitely Booking Again”
Reviewed 26 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I would highly recommend this place to anyone wanting to book, clean and comfy.Suzie was also very helpful.

765barb
Tampa, Florida
“Spacious, comfortable Villa”
Reviewed 18 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

The villa is beautiful, lots of room, all the comforts of home. Things you might want to know before you book are:
This villa is about a 20 minute drive from Ocho Rios. There is a grocery store within a short walk, but the prices are high. There are no restaurants nearby. We did not rent a car as it was not advised and the people drive like maniacs, also they drive on the left side of the road. So, you have to hire a driver to go anywhere, including the private beach, which is not kept up and is about three miles away. They do not recommend walking along the main highway.
This is a residential area, mainly populated by locals or owners and there is no office to give you information. There is a housekeeper who comes every other day. She was helpful and hooked us up with her husband who is a driver.
The people there and everywhere are very friendly and seem very sincere about it. We were warned that Jamaica is not a safe place to travel to, but never once felt threatened.
If you are a bad sleeper as I am, be warned that there are crickets outside that chirp all night long and sound like they are on your windowsill. These may be everywhere, so you may not be able to avoid it.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great place too stay!”
Reviewed 22 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

The villa is exactly like whats in the picture, very beautiful safe neighborhood very convenient to walk to grocery store to get anything I need. I would definitely recommend anyone to stay here if you just need somewhere to sleep if you want to tour the island. But somewhere Clean.

Your age range 18-24
Kimstar1
“"The Marriott Standard"”
Reviewed 7 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

The delectable selections in art, exquisite style and warming zen aura grabbed our soulful relish as we entered. Throughout our stay we observed the housekeeper Suzie held a gold-standard in her professionalism and courtesy as she continuously demonstrated her meticulous sense of household management. Our experience was luxuriated by the standards and decor of the bedrooms easily on par with any Marriott or Hilton Suite. What is upright captivating is the cleanliness,staunchly bright white yet soft egyptian cotton sheets. With so much bedding I gloried in my resting. We took great pleasure in being charmed outdoors by the manicured lawns and flowerful garden and the meditative and restful picnic areas at the villa home. Security was the best it could be with the latest technology in house unit and strict patrol routines on the villa grounds. Stroll, walk, run, play. Our family was thrilled by the wonderful time we had! Thanks Nick!

A TripAdvisor Member
“The perfect stay for our family”
Reviewed 14 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Being from Jamaica but living in the states, my expectations of the unit were very high and this rental did not disappoint. It was spotless and just as pictured. My family felt so comfortable and my two month baby slept like he was right at home. The unit had everything we needed, even extra towels and sheets. I was able to prepare meals for my family and workout on the property- just as I do at home. Access to the Wifi was perfect. I was able to still do work and conduct a video conference with my employees. We will definitely book here again. Thank you Nick for everything!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Kadion R
Florida
“Our home away from home, this place never fails”
Reviewed 22 September 2016 for a stay in June 2016

I went back to the place that has yet to fail me and my family. I traveled with 4 others and my 4 yr old son, who now thinks we own this home LOL. Nick and his staff are always so gracious and helpful. We have stayed here before and wanted to come back because this still by far has been the best villa yet in St. Ann. As usual upon arrival we were greeted by a nice helper. She offered a tour however we were already familiar with this villa. Also once we were settled Nick texted to confirm everything was to our liking and that he left a surprise in the fridge for us. Way too kind!! I plan on booking with this villa again in Oct. This location is a prime location with security, a grocery store and all the outings are close by.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The hospitality upon arrival
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Malmv28
“Absolutely, serene and worth a trip.”
Reviewed 10 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Excellent environment for family and friends. A quiet and restful retreat with all the amenities you will need.
Only an added spa day could top this!
Thanks Susie for the welcome ! Hope to see you soon!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing