“I extended my stay because I am in love with the...”
other travellers have booked this property
Open floor living/ dining room and kitchen
Open floor living/ dining room and kitchen
Master Bedroom
Master Bedroom
King size bed in Master Bedroom
Wash room with washer/ Dryer system
Club House Gym
Tennis Court
Front entrance of house
Club House
The main entrance to the complex. Consist of 24hrs Security post, automated entrance and  exit gate.
60' Flat TV, Cable & amp; Roku television along with Blu Ray DVD player
USB Charging Station & Key Rack
6 seats dinning room table
Master bathroom
Master bathroom
Second bedroom with Queen size bed
2nd Bedroom
3rd bedroom
Club House
10 minutes drive to World famous Dunn's River Falls. Take the challenge and climb the falls.
Do a day pass at Jewels Water Park (20 minutes drive)
Taste the adventure at Scotchies Jerk Grill, just minutes away.
Spend the evening dining on the shores of Bamboo Blu Restaurant. 4 minutes drive from property.
Explore your wild side at Mystic Mountain
Mystic Mountain
Swim with the Dolphins at the World famous Dolphin Cove. Just 10 minutes drive.
You can have a relaxing day of rafting on the White River.
White River Tubing
Take a dive into the famous Blue Hole, Ocho Rios
Enjoy a beautiful day at the Shaw Park Botanical Garden and Waterfalls
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 21 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“I extended my stay because I am in love with the villa.”
Reviewed 28 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I vacationed and extended my vacation to one week without any regrets at this villa. The home away from home has tasteful modern furnishings, all required amenities, a well-manicured lawn and 24-hour security.
There actually is no reason to book with an all inclusive hotel and pay hefty 3 days or more nightly rates as this location is in the same proximity to 5 star hotels and the top tourist attractions such Dunn's River, Dolphin Cove, Mystic Mountain beaches and restaurants. Additionally, as privacy and exclusiveness are my key reasons in booking I am absolutely satisfied that upon impulse this home was chosen over overcrowded hotels usually found in July's peak season.
As I was a newbie to Ocho Rios the owner always responded to any of questions and offered advice where needed, He is become my own Siri.
I cannot wait to return .

Irie

Aston S
“Excellent easy to reach location very relaxing and quiet”
Reviewed 14 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We couldn't ask for a better more relaxing place than this,the villa is very modern with features such as automatic light switches numerous USB sockets around the villa. Orville was a great host we were rather late arriving but he waited for us to familiarise us with the villa,any issues even minor ones were sorted that same day or the day after.
All in all a very positive experience for us at Draxhall

suji H
“My comfort in ja”
Reviewed 2 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

This is my second time being at orville place honestly if I didn't have a great time here I wouldn't have bin back ,the place is always well kept and his business personality is one of what grabs me the most, if ur looking for comfort here is where u wanna be this is my home away from home a five star home with everything u possible need, thank God for good souls like Orville I honestly respect this man thanks a million Francis.pocture of me on the veranda.

4 Feb 2017
Thank you Sutanya and we're looking forward to hosting you again.
Sheree J
Chicago
“Excellent Home away from Home”
Reviewed 20 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Our stay at North Coast Escape-Drax Hall 88, Ocho Rios, St Ann owner Orville was excellent. The property was clean and very comfortable exactly like the pictures. The owner Orville was there at the property when we arrived. Orville gave us a tour of the condo and gave us suggestions of things to do in the area. I requested a cook and housekeeper and I must say Orville took care of it and sent Delores to handle our needs, and we were very pleased. Delores was an excellent cook with the Jamaican flavor. I wanted to pack her in my suit case and bring her home. We only ate out 1 night and the restaurants could not come near Delores cooking (YEA MAN!). I would recommend Orville's condo to everyone. We had a problem with wifi and I called Orville and he had someone come and fix the problem with no hesitation. We had a marvelous time in Jamaica thanks to Orville and Delores. Peace and Blessings to you both

A TripAdvisor Member
“Peaceful Escape”
Reviewed 18 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

My family and I stayed here from Dec 23, 16 -Jan 2,17
It's a lovely, clean and modern gated community with friendly neighbours, conveniently located about a 10-15 mins drive away from Ocho Rios, the closest town where there is a variety of things to do!
If we felt like taking it easy there was WIFI and a great entertainment unit for our viewing pleasure. Our rooms were spacious and comfortable with a fan and A/C for our preference. It was convenient having a washer and dryer too. For the fitness buff, there is a gym, pool and tennis court a short walk away. Our cook Delores prepared delicious Jamaican meals at our request. The Jamaican pastries at the end of our stay from the owner was a nice touch too. Thank you Orville.

Yes we recommend the North Coast Escape- Drax Hall! : )

19 Jan 2017
It was great hosting you and your family. I really appreciated the way how you kept the place clean and nice. Looking forward to another visit. Thanks
Reviewed 26 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Doreen F
“Amazing Property, Great Location!”
Reviewed 16 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

We stayed in this beautiful property located in a quiet secure area between St Anns Bay and Ocho Rios. Perfect for easy access to the local attractions. It was a lovely surprise to find the property was even better than described on the website, 3 spacious air conditioned bedrooms excellent modern facilities and well maintained outdoor areas. It was a pleasure to meet Orville the owner who gave a warm welcome whem we arrived, showed us how everything worked, supplied us with a mobile phone to use throughout our visit and kept in contact with us to ensure everything was ok. Such great customer service, he is a true ambassador for Jamaica!. We would book again and highly recommend it to anyone holidaying in Jamaica.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Great customer service and the modern facilities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
17 Oct 2016
Thank You. You and your family were the perfect guests and we do look forward to hosting you again.
Orville
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing