“Wow! Great place to relax in Negril”
Review of Moon Dance Cliffs

Moon Dance Cliffs
Ranked #46 of 80 Hotels in Negril
Portland, Oregon
“Wow! Great place to relax in Negril”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We stayed at Moon Dance Cliffs where our friends got married. The grounds and hotel are beautiful and very clean. The staff is so friendly and accomadating. Booking and travel arrangements were super easy. We had so much fun relaxing and playing in the pool and the wedding was absolutely gorgeous. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone looking to vacation in Negril.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Lindsay R

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I really do not know where to begin, so just bare with me. My husband and I were married on June 3, 2014 @ Moondance Cliff Resort. We planned and saved our money for almost 2 years to come to this resort. We have never in our lives been treated so special before from the ENTIRE STAFF! Keenan and myself (Summer) were TRULY treated like a king and queen from the minute Novia came and greeted us when we arrived.
Novia (our butler)I have never felt so close to someone before in such a small amount of time. You have so many gifts, God blessed us by placing you into our lives and having you apart of the most important day we will ever share. You are loved by so many people and have touched our hearts more than anyone ever has before. We are forever grateful for your kindness, and hard work to make our week so memorable. I miss you so much! We love you!
Ms. Kerry Ann(our wedding coordinator) You are a amazing woman with many gifts also, God is sooo good to place the right people in your life and the right time. You and Novia were brought to us by divine intervention. We love you for everything little thing you did to make our wedding AMAZING! THANK YOU for making our day so special and creating a fairytale wedding for us.
Other names we have to mention:
Both Mr. Richards, Ms. Wendi, Courtney, Diania's beautiful smile, Mr.Carlton, Caudette from the spa, We love you guys our cousins!l Lol Omight, Howard, Haasan, Trevor.
Mr. Dean was amazing! Please thank Mr. Vincent for taking us snorkling!

I work in the wedding industry in Cincinnati Ohio and from where I'm around brides every weekend during wedding season, we chose to go the destination route and have our family on vacation. There is NO OTHER PLACE WE WILL EVER STAY AT IN NEGRIL! Expect for MOONDANCE CLIFF RESORT!!!!! If I could leave a 100 star review I would!!!!! Peoe in the states need training from your staff because customer service is not the same here all around! This place is unbelievable, with really good hard working people that really want to make your stay once in a lifetime. Top notch service, we were blown away! From the beginning to the end of our stay. I cried the whole way back to the airport when we left because we got so close to everyone at your resort. We will be back soon. THANK YOU FOR THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEART, GOD BLESS YOU ALL♥

Keenan and Summer Mazion

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank summermazion
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I have never written a review for anything in my entire life,but had to write one for Moon Dance. This place was truly incredible - scenery, staff, food, drinks, accommodations. Can't say enough good things. The staff knew everyone's first name from day 1 and everything was high class. I was there for a destination wedding, we took over the place which i suggest. Made me debate on whether I want my wedding to now be there...

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I had my wedding at Moon-dance on June 10th, and it was amazing.
First the pictures does not do the hotel justice, it is beautiful.
I was worried about how I would feel about seeing the hotel, since we did not visit prior to the wedding, however I was blown away when I got there.
I was greeted by our butler Novia, who was amazing from the moment we go there. She was so wonderful and I was so happy she worked with us. Novia was amazing and I hope the is able to read this. She really made our experience amazing and I am so thankful for her. She was great with my daughter who really enjoyed her company, she really made us feel extremely comfortable, she is the best!
Our wedding coordinator Kerry was great, she kept all the stress of the big day off my shoulder and handled everything.
The bartenders the managers everyone at this hotel was amazing and they made us feel completely welcome.
The food was amazing, and my guest were saying how amazing the food selection was.
They took such great care of my guest it was amazing. There were family who did not stay on site, and came in for the day of the wedding. When the wedding ended the hotel tried to get a taxi for them to head back but they could not get anything because of the time. Moon Dance put them up for the night since they could not get a taxi. I was completely blown away by this gesture on the part of the hotel. I really appreciated everything that that did for us during our stay. I truly had a memorable wedding experience and would recommend Moon Dance to anyone thinking of having a destination wedding in Jamaica.

Room Tip: The villas are beautiful if staying at Moon Dance
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 24 June 2014

It was a beautiful resort - perfect for a small destination wedding. We had the resort to ourselves for the entire week. Staff was wonderful, food was good, drinks were great. Would definitely visit again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Jillian Z
Silver Spring
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Had an amazing stay at Moon Dance. This is the place to go in Negril for ultra relaxation. It's on the West End or the cliffs so it was really quiet compared to Seven Mile beach. The resort is beautiful and ultra relaxing and offers amazing views from almost everywhere on the property. The staff at the restuarant, spa and the from desk were so warm and friendly they felt like family. The food was great too. The room was really spacious and comfortable. You can't go wrong if you stay here.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Moon Dance Cliffs is a well appointed hotel and villas on perfectly manicured grounds overlooking the gorgeous turquoise sea. The staff are attentive, kind, helpful and fun! The food and drinks far surpassed my expectations for an all inclusive resort.

My only suggestion for optimization would be optional 24 hour room service, because food was hard to access after 8pm.

• Stayed May 2014