Judy House Cottages and Rooms
US$193
US$120
US$61
  • Pool
Travellers Beach Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$69
Hedonism II(Negril)
US$767
  • Breakfast included
Negril Tree House Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$150
US$484
US$469
Bookit.com
US$115
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
White Sands Negril(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$78
Cancelon
All reviewshonesty barcanoe barbackpacker hosteldorm roomshared bathroomroute taximin walksmall kitchenhome away from homemain roadcommon areasother guestsmosquito netwest endenjoyed my stayseven mile beachthe security guard
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

I stayed for almost a week at Sue's wonderful, cheap hostel, and I had the best time! It is so hard to find real hostels in Jamaica, so I was really happy when I found this little gem. Sue is such a nice woman who takes care of you, makes sure you have everythig you need, and helps you with information about Negril and other places. It was also really nice when she joined me and the other other guests for a beer or just to talk in her nice, cosy garden. The rooms are clean and charming, the beds are comfortable, the bathrooms are clean and spacious and the shower is very good (good water pressure). It also feels extremely safe there, which was important for me as a girl travelling alone. I didn't feel that safe downtown Negril, especially after sunset, so it was amazing to be able to relax at the hostel and feel perfectly safe and comfortable.

I even tried to go to Treasure Beach, but after 30 minutes there, I missed Judy's House and decided to go back the next morning. That was the best decision ever! I wish I could have stayed here longer.

There is really no point considering staying anywhere else than at Judy's House. Go here, and you will NOT be dissapointed. Thanks for everything, Sue!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Sue M, Owner at Judy House Cottages and Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

So funny that you left and got 'homesick' for the Judy House! It was truly wonderful to see you back again, travelling alone so young but with so much sense. Wonderful to have you around, thanks for the great review and taking the time to write it. Hope to see you back one day. One Love x

Reviewed 3 April 2014

I had a very good experience at Judys house. Sue, the owner, always kind and ready to help you! She gives the advices and say ehat is good to go. The hostel is clean and with contact with nature. It has a place to meet people and share experiences.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

Brief and to the point, glad you liked it so much here, thanks so much for the review and taking the time. One Love x

Reviewed 31 March 2014

A friend and I stayed at Judy House for 2 nights, but we wished we could have stayed longer! We had a beautiful room all to ourselves, but the best parts were the gardens and the company! Sue took us on our second day to the Blue Hole nearby, which was quiet and relaxing - a great break from the hustle of Negril. She also gave us some wonderful recommendations for places to eat, including this breakfast/lunch place down by the west end (Just Natural I think it was called?) Overall, a fantastic stay for an unbeatable price - thoroughly recommended!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for your recommendations, enjoyed the trip out with you too, very much. Review is lovely, thanks do much for taking the time. One Love x

Reviewed 21 March 2014

I first went to Judy house a few years ago. I wanted to go to Jamaica, but I was really short on cash. I was also not fond of the idea of sleeping in a room full of strangers. Judy House offered the perfect solution to both problems. They offer single hostel rooms at $25/night, yes $25/night. Can you believe it? Negril, Jamaica for $25/night, I was so in. Since then, I've been back maybe 5 or 6 times and I always stay at Judy House. In my opinion, there's no where else I would stay. I'm planning a trip right now with my boyfriend so we're gonna try out the adorable cottages also on the grounds; cable TV, full kitchen, hammocks and so much more...I can't wait!!

Candace

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Candace D
Sue M, Owner at Judy House Cottages and Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

Thanks for your review .. again! Had such a good time with your guys at Easter in Brighton at the Beach party. As ever you were great to have around and with your friend was really nice too. Good to see you so happy. Great review, thanks for taking the time. One Love x 2 !

Reviewed 18 March 2014

My girlfriend and I stayed in Kim's Cottage at Judy House in March 14. Sue and her staff were friendly and really helpful. A cool setting amongst the garden, nice and quite if you're after some timeout and only a five minute walk through a small and friendly neighbourhood to the action of Negril. Cottages have full amenities, fridge, kitchen, the works and are quite spacious.
Hopefully we get a chance to return to Negril and if so we'll definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

I am happy that you both stayed too! Thanks for the review and taking the time. One Love x