“Lovely , A Real People's Person.”
Review of Fabian Tours

Fabian Tours
Ranked #18 of 78 Tours in Negril
Great Yarmouth, United Kingdom
“Lovely , A Real People's Person.”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

Hi Fabian, Just wanted to say Hi, after all this time..(Nearly a Year now). Sheriann and myself have not forgotten, just how well You looked after us, for the few days , we were in Negril. By chance we met You at the little Knutsford bus station and I have to say, You looked after us from then on. Sheriann was taken ill during our stay and You ran us around, finding us a doctor and stayed with us.. A Man with a concious and a Very Big Heart.

I just want to tell any one who is considering a stay in Negril, look this Man up, as a someone who will guide You well and look after You personally. It is not just about money for Fabian, he actually cares about people, takes time.. and Is on Time..!!! Just to let You know Fabian, if you do read this, that I am coming back again, this time for one month, from March 15th. First to Kingston and then hopefully Sheriann and myself will be touring a little, as I look for work in Jamaica. So We will not hesitate to call You if in Negril.

To all who read this article, You will not find a nicer, more astute and knowing person of his work and Negril and the rest of the Island,as other reviews will tell you. My self and my now Fiancée, have nothing but good to say about a Man who cares about his work and Profession. Good on You Fabian and to Jamaica, a Wonderful country to visit.

Love and Respect Sheriann and Jonny themackstar@hotmail.com

Visited April 2013

Long Beach, New York
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“FANTASTIC!!! Must go to him for any kind of travel/tour/trip!!”
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Fabian is absolutely great. I am a female in my mid 20's and stayed in Negril with my best friend. Our hotel, Legends Resort, referred him to us. Anywhere we needed to go locally, he took us. He's full of recommendations for anything, food, drinks, beaches. Go to him for anything you are looking for. He is very professional, smart, and kind. When we first met him, we mentioned how we wanted to take a boat trip to Booby Cay Island. A couple hours later, he had a whole itinerary planned for us. The next day, we met up with Fabian and got on our own private glass bottom boat. It dropped us off at Booby Cay, along with a chef he recommended, Lee (who is equally FANTASTIC). This small, beautiful island was perfect. We had a secluded spot where we got to enjoy the day, while Lee set up a table and chairs and cooked us fresh lobster pasta. 2 hours later, the boat picked us all back up and took us to a snorkeling spot on the way back. It was our favorite day, perfect!!! It was all at an amazing price, and all the staff that Fabian involved were professional and accommodating. Make sure you do this!! There is a lot of competing tour companies in Negril. Fabian offers very good deals, and has the extra bonus of including a free trip to Ricks Café/shopping if you purchase one of his tours! We also had Fabian take us to Mayfield Falls. It was absolutely amazing traveling through the country side and seeing another side of Jamaica on the way there. Fabian included lunch and drinks as well. Thanks so much Fabian for making our trip awesome!!!! I will recommend you to everyone I know traveling to Jamaica.

Visited January 2014
london
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“fantastic service”
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Short and sweet we arrived into jamaica and met fabian purely by chance he was courteous professional and never pressured us . we got him to take us to a few off the beaten track places and found him to always be on time prompt and very reasonable in price. i wouldnt hesitate to use his services the next time we come back to jamaica * a real gem* thanks fabian!

Visited January 2014
Birmingham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Feel safe when touring Jamaica with Fabian Woodbine simply the best”
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Fabian picks me up when ever my family and I come to jamaica and I can honestly say he is the perfect gentleman. He always gets us to our destination safely and would highly recommend anybody travelling to Jamaica to seek out this gentleman for your airport pick ups and trips. Fabian you doa great job well done

Visited August 2013
1 Thank kaydeeboo
London, United Kingdom
“Fabian is a professional and excellent person to guide you through Jamaica”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

My friends and I called upon Fabian to take us out for the day when we wanted to take a trip to Bob Marley's house and Dunn's Waterfalls.

Fabian mastered the difficult drive perfectly and made the day one of the best ones on our entire trip to Jamaica.

Highly recommended for anyone that goes to Jamaica! Thanks Fabian!

Visited December 2013