“Fabian is the man!!!”
Review of Fabian Tours

Fabian Tours
Ranked #17 of 79 Tours in Negril
Reviewed 7 February 2014

I was recently in Jamaica Jan 12-Jan 18, 2014 and Fabian was waiting for us at the airport with refreshments :) as always!!! Where ever we wanted to go or what ever we needed, Fabian had us covered! He NEVER disappoints!!!!

Don't sleep on him, he is a GEM!!! Its good to know that when you go to Jamaica, you have a friend like Fabian to take care of you!!!!

Reviewed 30 January 2014

Hi Fabian, Just wanted to say Hi, after all this time..(Nearly a Year now). Sheriann and myself have not forgotten, just how well You looked after us, for the few days , we were in Negril. By chance we met You at the little Knutsford bus station and I have to say, You looked after us from then on. Sheriann was taken ill during our stay and You ran us around, finding us a doctor and stayed with us.. A Man with a concious and a Very Big Heart.

I just want to tell any one who is considering a stay in Negril, look this Man up, as a someone who will guide You well and look after You personally. It is not just about money for Fabian, he actually cares about people, takes time.. and Is on Time..!!! Just to let You know Fabian, if you do read this, that I am coming back again, this time for one month, from March 15th. First to Kingston and then hopefully Sheriann and myself will be touring a little, as I look for work in Jamaica. So We will not hesitate to call You if in Negril.

To all who read this article, You will not find a nicer, more astute and knowing person of his work and Negril and the rest of the Island,as other reviews will tell you. My self and my now Fiancée, have nothing but good to say about a Man who cares about his work and Profession. Good on You Fabian and to Jamaica, a Wonderful country to visit.

Love and Respect Sheriann and Jonny themackstar@hotmail.com

Reviewed 29 January 2014

Fabian is absolutely great. I am a female in my mid 20's and stayed in Negril with my best friend. Our hotel, Legends Resort, referred him to us. Anywhere we needed to go locally, he took us. He's full of recommendations for anything, food, drinks, beaches. Go to him for anything you are looking for. He is very professional, smart, and kind. When we first met him, we mentioned how we wanted to take a boat trip to Booby Cay Island. A couple hours later, he had a whole itinerary planned for us. The next day, we met up with Fabian and got on our own private glass bottom boat. It dropped us off at Booby Cay, along with a chef he recommended, Lee (who is equally FANTASTIC). This small, beautiful island was perfect. We had a secluded spot where we got to enjoy the day, while Lee set up a table and chairs and cooked us fresh lobster pasta. 2 hours later, the boat picked us all back up and took us to a snorkeling spot on the way back. It was our favorite day, perfect!!! It was all at an amazing price, and all the staff that Fabian involved were professional and accommodating. Make sure you do this!! There is a lot of competing tour companies in Negril. Fabian offers very good deals, and has the extra bonus of including a free trip to Ricks Café/shopping if you purchase one of his tours! We also had Fabian take us to Mayfield Falls. It was absolutely amazing traveling through the country side and seeing another side of Jamaica on the way there. Fabian included lunch and drinks as well. Thanks so much Fabian for making our trip awesome!!!! I will recommend you to everyone I know traveling to Jamaica.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

Short and sweet we arrived into jamaica and met fabian purely by chance he was courteous professional and never pressured us . we got him to take us to a few off the beaten track places and found him to always be on time prompt and very reasonable in price. i wouldnt hesitate to use his services the next time we come back to jamaica * a real gem* thanks fabian!

Reviewed 16 January 2014

Fabian picks me up when ever my family and I come to jamaica and I can honestly say he is the perfect gentleman. He always gets us to our destination safely and would highly recommend anybody travelling to Jamaica to seek out this gentleman for your airport pick ups and trips. Fabian you doa great job well done

1  Thank kaydeeboo