“Favorite Place to Eat in Jam”
Review of Cool Spot

Cool Spot
Ranked #150 of 194 Restaurants in Negril
Grand Cayman
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Favorite Place to Eat in Jam”
Reviewed 27 May 2013

I went here in Aug 2012, and I plan to go...CeCe the daughter of the owner treated us well each time we went for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner! Love the Food :) Shout to Ce-Ce =) from the Cayman Islands crew! We're coming back!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Party C

Ottawa, Canada
“Clean and cool”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

We were just taking a walk along Norman Manley Blvd and discovered this cute little place. Seemed to be run by 3 women. Clean, well taken care of, and friendly!

Visited January 2013
Madison, Wisconsin
“Great food at an awesome price.”
Reviewed 11 December 2012

Ate there on our second day in Negril. Stop at store next to it and they recommended it. Its a local take out place. Curried goat tasted very good and came with rice and peas, calaloo. All for 8 US and a bottle of water to boot. Watch out for bones as Jamaicians chop up their meat with little regard of the results.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Herbhaubrich
new york
“Breakfast of champions!”
Reviewed 7 August 2012

I ate calloo with food (yam,banana etc.) The coffee was nice as well.my friend drank a ginger tea..I can still smell the fresh ginger from the cup as I write this...I should have tried one.
In the morning it opens early..just wonderful!

Visited August 2012
3 Thank SERIOUSTEE
Houston, Texas
“So bland...”
Reviewed 26 July 2012

We were recommended to go here by our taxi driver and were so disappointed. My husband had the fried chicken (apparently fried means baked) with rice and I had the conch (overcooked and bland) with rice (also overcooked and bland). There was no seasoning in sight and our waitress was nowhere to be found.

• Visited July 2012