“Jerk chicken”

Ranked #11 of 199 Restaurants in Negril
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Three dives is one of the best when it comes to Jamaican jerk done right. Portions are huge and come with rice and beans and a the islands version of greens. You can most likely share one plate if your a small eater. The sauce was very hot, but also extremely tasty. Good music, nice people, and lovely views. On dish of chicken under 10 dollars US. You have to wait for your food here to prepare to wait for at least 40 minutes. Remember good food takes time. Live music on Tuesday. Make a day of it and snorkel at Xtabi next door.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Ok, hands down my favorite rum punch. The jerk chicken was also crazy good. My complaint...having to wait over an hour + to get our food. I would have given them 5 stars if the staff had been a little more friendly and attentive. We would walk down to have rum punches daily (nightly) and asked them to make us a jug up for the following day. We asked to pick it up at around noon time. We finally got it around 7pm! Not that we weren't happy to have it, but come on!! Next time I hope they have better service and put more smiles on their faces. I certainly have one when I'm drinking their rum punch!!

1  Thank missypen
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We ate here for 3 nights in a row. We go for the lobster so in Jamaica there is no lobster from May 1st to June 30th. We had the whole snapper and rice and peas with callaloo first night generous portions. Than on the the lobster you get one whole lobster tail and half the spiny Jamaican lobster is delicious and meaty!!! This too comes with rice and peas and callaloo they have other sides to choose from. Our recent trip it was $30 US well worth it. This place is a wait but they are on the cliffs so enjoy the view a red stripe.

1  Thank michele1022
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Amazing dinner at 3 Dives. Atmosphere was wonderful, service was prompt and the food was delicious! Large portions, fresh food and a great local Jamaican experience.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Yes the picture looks good but I found it a very average place. Dives? Sure that have three diving places but once you are in the water - you can't climb back up. Swim a while to the next place and walk back. Not my idea of a good time.